2010 Dodge Caliber Pet Seat Covers
- Canine Covers® - Custom Rear Seat ProtectorDodge Caliber 2010, Custom Rear Seat Protector by Canine Covers®. Individually tailored to each vehicle. Machine washable. Allows for use of seatbelts or canine travel restraints. Choice of fabric, patterns. Designed to complement Canine...Our price: $99.92 - $400.64$99.9220% OFF
- Canine Covers® - Semi-Custom Rear Seat ProtectorDodge Caliber 2010, Polycotton Semi-Custom Rear Seat Protector by Canine Covers®. Seat protection for rear bench-style rear seats. Fits most styles of seats. Non-slip backing; waterproof liner. Straps hook-and-loop around seat base and back....Our price: $212.10$212.1020% OFF
- Canine Covers® - Econo Plus Rear Seat ProtectorDodge Caliber 2010, Polycotton Econo Plus Rear Seat Protector by Canine Covers®. Good basic protection for rear bench seats. Breathable fabric for your pet's comfort. Machine washable. Held in place with headrest straps. Universal seatbelts holes...Our price: $145.17$145.1720% OFF
- Canine Covers® - Econo Rear Seat ProtectorDodge Caliber 2010, Coated Polyester Econo Rear Seat Protector by Canine Covers®. Protect your bench seats from dog hair, dirt, mud, rainwater and other undesirables with a Canine Covers Econo Seat Protector. It's basic protection at a budget...Our price: $106.52$106.5220% OFF
- Pet Pad® - Seat Protector Universal Seat Protector by Pet Pad®. Protect the interior of your car today, and let your pet travel in comfort with the Pet Pad products! Heavy-duty quilted nylon Pet Pad Seat Protector protects your seats and provides a comfortable pad for...Our price: $30.52 - $55.36$30.5220% OFF
- Coverking® - Seat Protector for PetsUniversal Seat Protector for Pets by Coverking®. Seat Protector is a durable barrier for protecting your seats' upholstery from your cargo and your pet's claws and fur. Seat Protectors are produced from ballistic polyester which is both durable...Our price: $39.99$39.9920% OFF
Posted by Gerald M.
"I love everything about the seat cover, but I think the opening at the top, where it slips over the head rest, is too wide. When siting on it, it comes down from the top at the head rest and leaves part of your seat exposed, which should be covered at all times, that's why I bought the cover in the first place. Maybe, the opening could be tightened up a bit more, so it does not come down, or make it with two reinforced holes that only the two posts of your head rest fit into it. The only fallback to this is that every time you need to take your cover off, you would have to take your head rest off to get the posts into the two holes, or maybe, a snap could be installed at each hole, just a thought. Other than that, I love my seat cover."
Posted by Juan C.
"I got these seat covers for my 2006 Dodge Charger. They are pretty good seat covers the Mopar logo is great, but I think they are a bit expensive for the quality. You have to fix them every time you get up. Maybe an elastic band would help from the covers coming up. Other then that, they are exactly what I was looking for."
Posted by Gary S.
"As a runner, I wanted a seat cover that I could easily throw on the seat after running on the trail. This is perfect. Keeps me from sweating all over the seat. Plus, I can pull it off quick and wash it."
Posted by Robert C.
"These are really good for keeping your club seats Queen like leaving the gym. But keep in mind they aren't really seat covers. They move all over the place, they aren't meant for everyday use."
Posted by Jim D.
"I'm happy that I ordered these item, they are soft and conformable, and keep your seats clean."