2010 Tahoe Chrome Tailgate Handle Covers
- Putco® - Chrome Lower Tailgate Handle CoverChevy Tahoe 2010, Chrome Lower Tailgate Handle Cover by Putco®, 1 Piece. High grade ABS plastic ensures extreme durability, while the shiny mirror-like chrome finish enhances the entire style of your vehicle. The installation is a breeze due to...Our price: $63.84$63.84 20% OFF
- SAA® - Tailgate BarChevy Tahoe 2010, Tailgate Bar by SAA®, 1 Piece. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on...Our price: $38.64$38.64 20% OFF
- RI® - Chrome Rear Door MoldingsChevy Tahoe 2010, Chrome Rear Door Moldings by RI®. Get a custom looking Tailgate Handle without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. This cover will enhance the style of your truck.Our price: $61.60$61.60 20% OFF
- CCI® - Rear Accent TrimChevy Tahoe 2010, Rear Accent Trim by CCI®. Customize your vehicle by applying CCI chrome trim, which is made of high quality ABS plastic, triple chrome-plated and easy to install. The products are also backed with limited lifetime warranty.Our price: $73.20$73.20 20% OFF
- RI® - Chrome Stainless Steel Rear Lower Lift Door Handle CoverChevy Tahoe 2010, Chrome Stainless Steel Rear Lower Lift Door Handle Cover by RI®. Get a custom looking Tailgate Handle without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. This cover will enhance the style of your truck.Our price: $91.00$91.00 20% OFF
"Makes a big difference with my white Tahoe. You need a little extra care with installation to line up the pieces. Take time and I believe that you will be very satisfied."
"Had the lower handgrip piece on an Escalade before and was pleased. Both pieces fit perfectly. The top piece had a laser cut out for the bowtie and was exact. Really looks great."
"Product was just as represented. Shipped fast, easy installation on my vehicle. Now my LT looks just like a more expensive LTZ. Even my dealer was impressed. "