The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2010 Chevy Tahoe Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 18 of 1801 of 01
- Duraflex® BT-1 Style Front Bumper CoverChevy Tahoe 2010, BT-1 Style Front Bumper Cover by Duraflex® This bumper is stylish and aerodynamic. With Duraflex you get the best of both worlds, the light weight of fiberglass with the flexibility of plastic.$164.70
- Duraflex® SS Style Front Bumper CoverChevy Tahoe 2010, SS Style Front Bumper Cover by Duraflex®. This bumper is stylish and aerodynamic. With Duraflex you get the best of both worlds, the light weight of fiberglass with the flexibility of plastic.$190.80
- Street Scene® Gen 1 Style Front Bumper CoverChevy Tahoe 2010, Gen 1 Style Front Bumper Cover by Street Scene®. Spruce up your vehicle and protect its vulnerable bumper from rocks, gravel, and other road debris. This accessory is made of tough material to be highly resistant...Retains original bumper integrityAward-winning design$378.47
- Street Scene® Gen 2 Style Front Bumper CoverChevy Tahoe 2010, Gen 2 Style Front Bumper Cover by Street Scene®. Spruce up your vehicle and protect its vulnerable bumper from rocks, gravel, and other road debris. This accessory is made of tough material to be highly resistant...Retains original bumper integrityAward-winning design$378.47
- Xenon® Fender Flare KitChevy Tahoe 2010, Fender Flare Kit by Xenon®. Fender flares give your vehicle a bolder look and they're a must to make those taller and wider wheels and tires look at home. This flare accentuates the fender line as it encircles the...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$31.41 - $469.03
- Bushwacker® OE Style™ Fender FlaresChevy Tahoe 2010, OE Style™ Fender Flares by Bushwacker®, Smooth. Add both personal style and excellent protection to your vehicle while keeping its original look. Made of tough Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic material, the upgrade...Sleek, curved design for a finished factory lookExtra tire coverage for added protection from road debris$279.99 - $499.99
- Bushwacker® Pocket Style™ Fender FlaresChevy Tahoe 2010, Pocket Style™ Fender Flares by Bushwacker®, Smooth. Replace your OEM fenders with the hardcore, pocket-style debris protectors and give your vehicle that aggressive, rugged appearance you were looking for....Add a rugged, bolt-on look with no drilling requiredExtended tire coverage to reflect road debris$299.99 - $549.99
- Warn® 4X Fender FlaresChevy Tahoe 2010, 4X Fender Flares by Warn®. Protect your rig with the aggressive look of Warn 4X flares. You'll keep mud from splashing and stones from scratching your truck, SUV, or Jeep, while giving it a bolder look. Created...Great custom lookNo drilling required$225.39
- Street Scene® Side SkirtsChevy Tahoe 2010, Side Skirts by Street Scene®. Complete your vehicle’s sporty look and make it fully unique with these accessories. Featuring reliable urethane construction, the side skirts can take the knocks of everyday...Provide a great sporty lookTough urethane construction$432.90
- Duraflex® CVX Style HoodChevy Tahoe 2010, CVX Style Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process.$359.10
- Duraflex® Circuit Style HoodChevy Tahoe 2010, Circuit Style Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process.$503.10
- Duraflex® ZL1 Style HoodChevy Tahoe 2010, ZL1 Style Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process.$575.10
- VIS Racing® OEM-Style Carbon Fiber HoodChevy Tahoe 4 Door 2010, OEM-Style Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing®. When it comes to choosing the perfect hood for your favorite vehicle, the VIS part is the way to go. The hood is molded and contoured to perfection, exhibiting a...Gives your car a winning race lookCustom made for your vehicle$1,000.89
- RKSport® Ram Air HoodChevy Tahoe 2010, Ram Air Hood by RKSport®. Set your car apart and improve performance with this Ram Air Hood. The engineers at RKSport created a functional and attractive cold air intake system. This hood not only looks great, it...Race inspired designUnique combination of aerodynamics and style$710.39
- Street Scene® Wiper CowlChevy Tahoe 2010, Wiper Cowl by Street Scene®. If you think your vehicle will look even better with the wipers out of sight, then go with this great accessory that will make your hood flow all the way to the windshield. The wiper...Hides your wipers for a smooth, clean lookMade of high-quality fiberglass to never warp$160.74
- Pure® Custom Style Rear Roof SpoilerChevy Tahoe 2010, Custom Style Rear Roof Spoiler by Pure®. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. The custom design will enliven your car's overall appearance and set it apart from ordinary models. This...Custom designMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $258.85
- T5i® Custom Style Rear Roofline SpoilerChevy Tahoe 2010, Custom Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by T5i®. When you want to add just a touch of high performance style, nothing beats a roofline spoiler. A roofline spoiler adds the look of speed without detracting from the...Custom style and quality for lessMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $250.50
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- 2010 Chevy Tahoe Models
- 2010 Chevy Tahoe Base Body Kits
- 2010 Chevy Tahoe Hybrid Body Kits
- 2010 Chevy Tahoe LS Body Kits
- 2010 Chevy Tahoe LT Body Kits
- 2010 Chevy Tahoe LTZ Body Kits