2010 Buick Lucerne Shocks and Struts
- Monroe® - Specialty™ Rear ShockBuick Lucerne without Magnetic Ride Control Suspension 2010, Specialty™ Rear Shock by Monroe®, 1 per Pack. Length: 14.21" Compressed, 23.89" Extended with 9.68" Stroke. Upper Mount: Stem Mount - 2.625" Stem Length x M10 Thread Pitch. Lower...Our price: $30.29$30.2920% OFF
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series Front StrutBuick Lucerne without Magnetic Ride Control 2010, Excel-G™ Series Front Strut by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Designed to help restore OE parts for normal driving conditions. Restores a vehicle’s originally designed handling and control.Our price: $122.87$122.8720% OFF
- KYB® - SR Series Rear Air ShockBuick Lucerne without Magnetic Ride Control 2010, SR Series Rear Air Shock by KYB®, 2 per Pack. KYB Specialty Replacement Shocks and Struts are designed to restore control on vehicles equipped with electronic or self-leveling ride control...Our price: $102.74$102.7420% OFF
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ Front StrutBuick Lucerne without Magnetic Ride Control Suspension 2010, Sensa-Trac™ Front Strut by Monroe®, 1 per Pack. Length: 13.438" Compressed, 16.688" Extended with 3.25" Stroke. Body Length: 12.938". These shock absorbers are designed to adjust to...Our price: $90.23$90.2320% OFF
- Monroe® - Rear Air to Load Assist Shock Conversion KitBuick Lucerne without Magnetic Ride Control Suspension 2010, Rear Air to Load Assist Shock Conversion Kit by Monroe®. This kit is designed to convert an electronic or air suspension system to a non-electronic/non-air conventional suspension...Our price: $147.25$147.2520% OFF
- Unity® - Air Ditcher Rear Coil Springs Conversion KitBuick Lucerne 2010, Air Ditcher Rear Coil Springs Conversion Kit by Unity®, 2 per Pack. Unity offers sets of coil springs and shock absorbers that allow you to replace costly and worn air suspension springs and other components that are no longer...Our price: $129.55$129.5520% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for...Our price: $14.99 - $26.99$14.9920% OFF
- Daystar® - Custom Shock BootUniversal Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. When it comes to superior suspension performance, Daystar offers protective polyurethane sleeve boots that surround and protect shock absorbers, driveshaft joints, axle joints, and steering shock...Our price: $2.73 - $12.99$2.7320% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $6.32 - $7.91$6.3220% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have, you’ll find...Our price: $2.37 - $11.93$2.3720% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $3.57 - $9.50$3.5720% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $9.11$9.1120% OFF
Posted by Kimberly K.
"WirelessOne Compressor System is a great product, easy install, no problems, just what I needed. They went on in about an hour, but of course I have my own shop, but the only tools I needed were a piece of chalk, a center punch a drill/drill bits and a few wrenches and voila! it was done."
Posted by Brian L.
"This wireless system provides the easiest way to be able to stand beside your truck while adjusting the air to your air springs, so you can get an eagle eye view of the air springs at work stabilizing your tow vehicle."