2010 Bentley GTC Brakes
- Brembo® - GT Series Rear Slotted Brake Disc UpgradeBentley Continental GTC 2010, GT Series Rear Slotted Brake Disc Upgrade, 405x22, 2-Piece Rotor by Brembo®. Don’t put up with brakes that fade. The sophisticated design and superior construction of these discs will give you enhanced cooling,...Our price: $2,395.20$2,395.20 20% OFF
- Brembo® - GT Series Slotted Brake KitBentley Continental GT, GTC 2010, GT Series Slotted Brake Kit, 6-Piston Caliper, 411x34, 2-Piece Rotor by Brembo®. Upgrade your OE (Original Equipment) brakes to Brembo, the world’s finest braking system. With Brembo you’ll get improved pedal...Our price: $5,040.00$5,040.00 20% OFF
- Brembo® - GT Series Slotted Custom Painted Brake KitBentley Continental GT, GTC 2010, GT Series Rear Slotted Custom Painted Brake Kit, 6-Piston Caliper, 411x34, 2-Piece Rotor by Brembo®. Upgrade your OE (Original Equipment) brakes to Brembo, the world’s finest braking system. With Brembo...Our price: $5,400.00$5,400.00 20% OFF
- Brembo® - GT-R Series Rear Slotted Brake KitBentley Continental GT, GTC 2010, GT-R Series Rear Slotted Brake Kit, 6-Piston Caliper, 411x34, 2-Piece Rotor by Brembo®. The GT-R Brake Kit will give you the very best braking performance, on the road or on the track. This system is designed for...Our price: $9,264.00$9,264.00 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Integral Reservoir Compact Master CylinderIntegral Reservoir Compact Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. This popular lightweight, compact design is used for clutch and small master cylinder requirements and is well known for its dependability. It incorporates an improved plastic screw-on...Our price: $59.94$59.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Combination Remote Aluminium Master CylinderCombination Remote Aluminium Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Combination Remote Master Cylinders offer six different bore sizes and four different installation configurations that are available with this master cylinder kit. Precision machined from...Our price: $24.92 - $66.60$24.92 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Master CylinderCompact Remote Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s Compact Combination Master Cylinders have been designed for limited space applications requiring the output capacity of a full size master cylinder. The ultra short 3.37”compact body...Our price: $28.25 - $79.58$28.25 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Resevoir Master CylinderCompact Remote Resevoir Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Remote Reservoir Compact Master Cylinders are the perfect solution for club sport racers, small open wheel cars, or any other custom application where there is limited space for the master...Our price: $57.54 - $64.76$57.54 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - High-Volume Aluminum Master CylinderHigh-Volume Aluminum Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood High-Volume Aluminum Master feature high pressure die-cast bodies from high-grade aluminum. Wilwood. High-Volume Master Cylinders have the highest fluid capacity of any integral reservoir...Our price: $29.92 - $59.99$29.92 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Remote Master CylinderAluminum Tandem Remote Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. This tandem master cylinder has a bore size of 1” and features remote or direct mount reservoirs.Our price: $35.94 - $125.68$35.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Master CylinderAluminum Tandem Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s Tandem Aluminum Master Cylinder is available in 3 bore sizes, 7/8” , 1” and 1.125”; and 3 finishes, plain, ball burnished and black e-coat. They’re designed to fit most mounting...Our price: $199.95 - $269.95$199.95 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Shutoff ValveShutoff Valve by Wilwood®. This valve is used as a brake shut-off. When energized, the valve will block pressure from reaching the caliper. The valve does not prevent fluid from returning to the master cylinder. This eliminates the possibility of...Our price: $132.64$132.64 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Proportioning ValveProportioning Valve by Wilwood®. Proportioning valves are normally installed in the rear fluid line to prevent the rear wheels from locking before the front wheels, or to give a driver the ability to make fine adjustments in front to rear bias...Our price: $50.34 - $99.90$50.34 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Residual Pressure ValveResidual Pressure Valve by Wilwood®. These in-line pressure valves retain a minimum brake line pressure to help eliminate excessive pedal travel in both disc and drum brake systems. The two pound valve is used in disc brake applications where the...Our price: $21.54 - $63.83$21.54 20% OFF
- Baer® - Adjustable Prop ValveUniversal Adjustable Prop Valve by Baer®. Install one of Baer's adjustable proportioning valves on your braking system and change the split of braking power to the front and to the rear by up to 57 percent with a turn of a knob. Aluminum...Our price: $51.45$51.45 20% OFF
- Permatex® - Disc Brake QuietDisc Brake Quiet by Permatex®. Stops brake squeal by dampening vibration at caliper/brake pad interface. Provides tighter fit and allows for easier disassembly. Protects against corrosion. Compatible with anti-lock brake systems. This product...Our price: $4.49 - $10.26$4.49 20% OFF
- Permatex® - Ultra Disc Brake Caliper LubeUltra Disc Brake Caliper Lube by Permatex® An environmentally-friendly, green, nonmelting, synthetic lubricant. It is formulated to lubricate under the most adverse brake conditions, assuring that critical caliper pins, sleeves, bushings and...Our price: $0.12 - $20.66$0.12 20% OFF
- Permatex® - Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts LubricantCeramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant by Permatex®. A 100% synthetic formula, coupled with real ceramic solids make this premium brake lubricant our longest lasting, most temperature resistant way to silence brake noise. Effective from -50°F to...Our price: $6.59 - $23.10$6.59 20% OFF
Posted by Kristopher K.
"If you're looking for the best performance out of your brakes, BAER is what you want. Once your receive them like I did, you can see the craftsmanship in these items. The rotors will also be less of an eyesore to anyone who is picky about their car's appearance. I wanted the best rotors for my car, and so far these are holding true to their name."
Posted by Kristopher K.
"I can not express how much better these rotors are compared to other upgraded rotors. These were created for performance but look just as good. I haven't had any issues with excess noise or vibrations that you can get from cheaper crafted rotors. Get these if you want the best of the best."
Posted by Kristopher K.
"The overall pads are superior to the current OEM pads on my 07 Maxima. I feel more confident using this brakes over the previous OEM pads. I think this is an upgrade anyone would appreciate."
Posted by Alex D.
"I installed these on a 2005 Lincoln LS V8, and they work great! Perfect for a daily driver."
Posted by Alex D.
"I installed these on a 2005 Lincoln LS V8, and they work great!"