2010 Audi TT Brake Rotors
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorAudi TT Quattro Base 2010, Drilled and Slotted Front Rotor by PowerStop®. One pair of front rotors, left and right. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both...Our price: $201.04$201.04 20% OFF
- EBC® - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport RotorsAudi TT 2010, 3GD Series Gold Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use,...Our price: $216.46 - $454.55$216.46 20% OFF
- EBC® - USR Series Sport Slotted RotorsAudi TT 2010, USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors by EBC®. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling. Vented center provides even...Our price: $193.48 - $404.37$193.48 20% OFF
- EBC® - UPR Series Premium OE Replacement RotorAudi TT 2010, UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotor by EBC®. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of less than 0.05...Our price: $71.31 - $157.94$71.31 20% OFF
- BREMBO® - Sport Drilled Front RotorsAudi TT Quattro Base 2010, Sport Drilled Front Rotors by Brembo®. 312 x 25mm (12.28" x 0.98") Rotors. These are OEM-sized front rotors with drilled holes that provide the best venting of heat while also effectively removing brake dust, gasses, and...Our price: $305.00$305.00 20% OFF
- BREMBO® - Sport Slotted Front RotorsAudi TT Quattro Base 2010, Sport Slotted Front Rotors by Brembo®. 312 x 25mm (12.28" x 0.98") Rotors. This is a set of OEM-sized front rotors that up your stopping performance with angled slots to provide the best removal of brake dust, water,...Our price: $305.00$305.00 20% OFF
- BAER® - Sport Front Decela RotorsAudi TT 2010, Sport Front Decela Rotors by BAER®. This is a set of 1-piece bolt-on front brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance with a cross-drilled and slotted...Our price: $229.59$229.59 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsAudi TT Quattro 2010, Drilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing,...Our price: $134.95 - $236.19$134.95 20% OFF
"For the price, these are really good brakes. I like having them as a kit, because it just adds to the simplicity to order them. I have only had them installed for a few weeks, but I have really noticed a difference in the quality of stopping power despite the weather or temperature conditions. I have not noticed any brake dust, unlike others that will brown your alloy rims. Overall, I am very impressed and satisfied."
"Installed on my 2007 Audi A6. So far so good!!!"
"Great value for the money. The parts appear to be made of good quality materials, and the install was very straightforward, no surprises. I had read many reviews about these brakes and being that they come complete in one box is excellent. The car feels much better braking now, more confident and smooth. The brakes are great!!! :) and they look sick behind my custom 19" wheels as a bonus."
"These brake pads have exceeded everything that I expected of them for street use. They work really well without any noise or dust, and I have not found any hint of fading. Hawk HPS are great pads for any situation. "
"The rotors look great, but have not done any hard braking so I can't tell if I have any fading. They are quiet and have good stopping power. Added a nice look behind the rim and were a good fit/easy install. Will definitely purchase from this brand again. Installation went smoothly, and overall, I would recommend these rotors and brakes to any and all my friends."