Audi A5 2010, Front and Rear ST X Coilover Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions®. This is a set of front and rear twin-tube coilovers with adjustable ride height created for the enthusiast who appreciates performance street driving. One adjustment knob drops ride height lower for a firmer ride with less body roll or returns it to stock height for every day comfort. See Product Options for available front and rear anti-sway bars designed to further enhance cornering performance.
Fitment notes: Will not fit vehicles with automatic level control, unless it can be voided.
- Set of 4 complete coilover assemblies for the front and rear of your vehicle
- Designed for a higher level of ride comfort, retaining a comfortable spring rate with effective harmonic damping
- 1-way damping allows adjustment of shock rebound only, between sporty and comfortable soft
- Shock absorbers are a twin-tube damping design formed of an inner tubular element within an outer tubular element
- Comes with an external adjustment wheel that is manually turned near the top of the shock absorber
- See Product Options for available front and rear anti-sway bars designed to further enhance street or track handling
- Coil springs are constructed with a tempering process (annealing and shot blasting) for durability
- Composite polyamide spring caps and seats are light weight, corrosion-free, and dampen vibrations and road noise
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated steel strut housing features dirt-resistant threads to ensure easy adjustment in all climates and dust levels
- Features a high-quality synthetic elastomer compression bump stop with integrated dust boot
- Reduces body roll, nose dive, and rear squat
- Set ride height high or low equally on each corner, or stagger ride height unevenly for oval race track use
- 5-year warranty on coilovers, 2-year warranty on anti-sway bars
- Manufactured in the United States
The Coilover Lowering Kit is designed for the modern performance car enthusiast who drives their vehicle on the street to work every day. This set of front and rear coilovers comes with one manual adjustment knob mounted on each shock absorber which drops the ride height and dials in a stiffer rebound rate. Set all four shock absorbers identically or set each one individually as needs dictate. During street commuting when springs are extended to full ride height, stock ride comfort is restored. During performance driving when the coilovers are hunkered down, they effectively assist the shock absorber to reduce body roll, nose dive, and rear squat.
Coilover Lowering Kit shock absorbers feature a twin-tube damping design formed of an inner tubular element within an outer tubular element for superior performance. Fitted coil springs are constructed with a multi-level tempering process that includes an annealing stage which heats the metal, then allows it to cool slowly in order to minimize internal stresses and increase strength. Metal is then shot blasted to remove surface imperfections and coated with a durable powder coat finish that stands up to the most caustic grit and grime. Strut casings are made from corrosion-resistant zinc plated steel and feature dirt-resistant threads for easy adjustment in all climates and dust levels. A high-quality elastomer synthetic compression buffer serves as an additional spring, and an integrated dust cap ensures grit and the elements never reach inner valve assemblies
If you are looking to further enhance the performance of coilover kits, ST Suspensions offers Anti-Sway Bar Kits that are available in front-and-rear, front, and rear applications. A cold rolling construction process results in lighter overall weight for the steel, and it eliminates any variations in thickness which can cause erratic handling. The anti-sway bars are solid steel, not hollow, in order to ensure a higher level of yield strength that will maintain its integrity over a lifetime of extreme use. Depending on vehicle application, end sections may or may not be available with multiple mounting holes that allow the installer to adjust tension and resistance in the bar. ST Suspensions also offers the Rear Speed Tech Anti-Sway Bar designed for more aggressive on-road applications that is shaped to double as a tie brace for rear suspension subframes.
Founded in 1979 in Sanger, California, ST Suspensions has specialized in the production of performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, sway bars, and coilovers for automotive enthusiasts. The consistent high quality and cutting edge functionality of their products first earned the company respect among demanding southern California custom builders and racers in their home area. As word of mouth spread, ST Suspensions grew over the decades into the international supplier they are today. ST merged with German based KW Suspensions in 1995, and draws on a wealth of engineering talent that has been involved in world class racing series and produced joint products with automotive manufacturers such as AMG, Roush, and Viper. CARiD is proud to offer best values on a full lineup of ST Suspensions coilover kits, anti-sway bars, coil springs, shock absorbers, bushings, and individual replacement parts which prove that lowered style and ride comfort are not mutually exclusive.