2010 Audi A3 Brake Pads
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsAudi A3 2010, Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction density throughout the pad. This helps control noise and premature wear....Our price: $38.62 - $56.42$38.62 20% OFF
- PowerStop® - Z26 Extreme Performance Rear Brake PadsAudi A3 2010, Z26 Extreme Performance Rear Brake Pads by Power Stop®. This is the pads to do the rear axle, both sides. Power Stop Extreme Performance pads are for drivers drive high-performance cars on the street. If you demand shorter stopping...Our price: $73.31$73.31 20% OFF
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsAudi A3 2.0L 2010, Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC®. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads are blended with fewer metallic compounds...Our price: $31.66 - $71.31$31.66 20% OFF
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsAudi A3 2.0L Turbocharged 2010, Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get...Our price: $61.16 - $193.48$61.16 20% OFF
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsAudi A3 2.0L Turbocharged 2010, Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber...Our price: $33.41 - $107.32$33.41 20% OFF
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsAudi A3 2.0L Turbocharged 2010, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup...Our price: $68.10 - $216.46$68.10 20% OFF
- HAWK® - Autocross and Track Compound Brake PadsAudi A3 2010, Autocross and Track Compound Brake Pads by HAWK®. This is a set of replacement brake pads that is designed to be used on the track and on the street where performance vehicles are driven aggressively and experience more repetitive,...Our price: $123.73 - $149.50$123.73 20% OFF
- HAWK® - High Performance Street Brake PadsAudi A3 2010, High Performance Street Brake Pads by HAWK®. These are replacement brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was developed for...Our price: $70.99 - $120.47$70.99 20% OFF
- HAWK® - Performance Ceramic Brake PadsAudi A3 2010, Performance Ceramic Brake Pads by HAWK®. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high speeds and temperatures while...Our price: $80.21 - $126.50$80.21 20% OFF
- BREMBO® - Sport Brake PadsAudi A3 FSI / TDI / TFSI Engine 2010, Sport Brake Pads by Brembo®. These are bolt-on replacement brake pads sized to match original equipment and provide superior braking on the street or track. Matches the low dust, fade resistance, and long life...Our price: $145.50 - $178.50$145.50 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsAudi A3 2010, Ceramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a ceramic...Our price: $39.23 - $65.90$39.23 20% OFF
"For the price, these are really good brakes. I like having them as a kit, because it just adds to the simplicity to order them. I have only had them installed for a few weeks, but I have really noticed a difference in the quality of stopping power despite the weather or temperature conditions. I have not noticed any brake dust, unlike others that will brown your alloy rims. Overall, I am very impressed and satisfied."
"Installed on my 2007 Audi A6. So far so good!!!"
"Great value for the money. The parts appear to be made of good quality materials, and the install was very straightforward, no surprises. I had read many reviews about these brakes and being that they come complete in one box is excellent. The car feels much better braking now, more confident and smooth. The brakes are great!!! :) and they look sick behind my custom 19" wheels as a bonus."
"These brake pads have exceeded everything that I expected of them for street use. They work really well without any noise or dust, and I have not found any hint of fading. Hawk HPS are great pads for any situation. "
"The rotors look great, but have not done any hard braking so I can't tell if I have any fading. They are quiet and have good stopping power. Added a nice look behind the rim and were a good fit/easy install. Will definitely purchase from this brand again. Installation went smoothly, and overall, I would recommend these rotors and brakes to any and all my friends."