2009 Toyota Venza Body Kits
- VIS Racing® Venus Style Body KitToyota Venza 4 Door 2009, Venus Style Fiberglass Body Kit by VIS Racing®. This product includes Body Kit, Front Lip, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper and Roof Spoiler. Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers and make it...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle
$406.91from $325.53 - $1,268.03# 13002294
- VIS Racing® Venus Style Rear BumperToyota Venza 4 Door 2009, Venus Style Fiberglass Rear Bumper by VIS Racing®. Deck your vehicle’s back out today and make it more custom-looking. The rear bumper features a strong and durable construction to withstand the...Makes for an unforgettable rear-end appearanceLightweight construction without sacrificing strength
- Dawn® Bumper Cover ProtectorToyota Venza 2009, Bumper Cover Protector by Dawn®. Safeguard the top of your bumper with this convenient protector. With this bumper cover in place, there's no need to worry about scratching or damaging the top of your bumper when...
- Bushwacker® OE Style Bumper ProtectorToyota Venza 2009, OE Style Textured Bumper Protector by Bushwacker®. Forget about ugly scratches, nicks, and other marks left on your vehicle's rear. With this top-grade piece installed on your car, your bumper will be fully...Protects new bumpers and restores used onesExtended coverage wraps around the bumper
- VIS Racing® Venus Style Front LipToyota Venza 4 Door 2009, Venus Style Fiberglass Front Lip by VIS Racing®. This is an affordable yet extremely stylish upgrade for your four-wheel friend. The front lip is made tough to handle whatever the road or Mother Nature can...Great addition to spruce up your vehicleAdds downforce to the front wheels for better stability
- VIS Racing® Venus Style Side SkirtsToyota Venza 4 Door 2009, Venus Style Fiberglass Side Skirts by VIS Racing®, 1 Pair. Give your vehicle the sporty lowered look it deserves! Far from being a typical add-on, the side skirts make for better aerodynamics and...Add an exciting edge to the side profilesMade of show-quality material to ensure maximum durability
- Dawn® Painted Bodyside MoldingToyota Venza 2009, Painted Bodyside Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install
$167.00from $133.60 - $208.75# 49237959
- VIS Racing® Venus Style Roofline SpoilerToyota Venza 4 Door 2009, Venus Style Roofline Spoiler by VIS Racing®. With this great part installed on your car, you will have best of both worlds: sleek, racecar look and boosted overall performance. The spoiler is manufactured...Designed to bring a striking custom lookIncreases the aerodynamic properties of your car
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle
Guides & Articles
The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
Justin GazzaraAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Justin GazzaraWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- # 16456570
- # 16081103
2009 Toyota Venza Body Kits Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 6 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2009 Toyota Venza | Posted by Donald | (Oceanside, CA)
The matched painted bodyside molding make my car looks better and protected.
1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review: