The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2009 Toyota Sequoia Body Kits
1 - 8 of 801 of 01
- Bushwacker® OE Style™ Fender FlaresToyota Sequoia With Factory Mudflap 2009, Front and Rear OE Style™ Fender Flares by Bushwacker®, Set of 4 Pcs, OE Matte Black, Smooth. Height: 4.75" Front, 5" Rear, Tire Coverage: 1.25" Front, 1.25" Rear , Includes: , Edge Trim,...Sleek, curved design for a finished factory lookExtra tire coverage for added protection from road debris$449.99
- Dawn® Painted Bodyside MoldingToyota Sequoia 2009, Painted Bodyside Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$150.30 - $208.75
- RKSport® Ram Air HoodToyota Sequoia 2009, Ram Air Hood by RKSport®. Set your car apart and improve performance with this Ram Air Hood. The engineers at RKSport created a functional and attractive cold air intake system. This hood not only looks great,...Race inspired designUnique combination of aerodynamics and style$710.39 - $1,695.75
- Pure® Factory Style Top Mount Rear Spoiler with LightToyota Sequoia 2009, Factory Style Top Mount Rear Spoiler with Light by Pure®. Now you can put the same spoiler that came on the factory performance model on your ride. This factory style spoiler emulates the original equipment...Factory high performance style for lessMade from ABS plastic$125.25 - $250.50
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler with LightToyota Sequoia 2009, Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler with Light by T5i®. When you want to add just a touch of high performance style, nothing beats a roofline spoiler. A roofline spoiler adds the look of speed without...Factory style and quality for lessMade from ABS plastic$98.53 - $148.63
- Remin® Custom Style Rear Spoiler with LightToyota Sequoia 2009, Custom Style Rear Spoiler with Light by Remin®. Give the back of your car a more dynamic look with this Custom Rear Spoiler. Its distinctive shape will set your car apart from similar models and at the same...$108.55 - $158.65
- Street Scene® Stick On Style Fender VentUniversal Stick On Style Chrome Fender Vent by Street Scene®. Give your vehicle the heavy-duty style it deserves! These rear fenders provide you with a set of rugged accents to complement your factory body kit. The items will also...$63.79
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- 2009 Toyota Sequoia Models
- 2009 Toyota Sequoia Limited Body Kits
- 2009 Toyota Sequoia Platinum Body Kits
- 2009 Toyota Sequoia SR5 Body Kits