- Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride height
- Includes a set of sport springs, bump stops, shock absorbers
- “Plus” kits add a set of solid anti-roll bars and link rods to enhance the capabilities of the springs and shocks
- Available in a range of height-dropping dimensions
- These “Pro” series signify a moderate level of drop vs. “Sport” series kits that feature a more extreme level of drop
- Springs are progressive to maintain ride comfort during normal driving
- Front and rear sway bars are solid and non-adjustable
- Wheel alignment required after installation
- Reduces body roll for more stable handling and faster cornering speeds
- Reduces rear end squat during acceleration to boost drive wheel grip for faster launches
- Reduces nose dive during braking to create shorter stopping distances
- Manufacturer warrants the springs and sway bars for 1 million miles, shock absorbers for 2 years
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Your performance car built in the United States, Germany, or Asia was designed to provide good handling with a comfortable ride. Manufacturers fit softer springs as a compromise to please the majority of their customers who commute every day over potholes, not the driver that wants to wring the maximum from their vehicle’s built-in responsiveness. For those that do want crisper, sharper handling Eibach offers the Pro System Lowering Kits. Ride height is dropped and handling is boosted from good to great without the punishing ride that comes from kits offered by competitors. Your vehicle was built with a sophisticated suspension, so don’t compromise it with a kit that causes your car to ride rough. Riding rough is for amateurs.
Pro System lowering kits start with replacement springs that are lower in overall height than your vehicle’s factory-issued ones. Dropping the ride height alone lowers your vehicle’s center of gravity – reducing body roll and any tendencies to lean over. Then, the progressive rate of these Eibach springs goes to work. Unlike original equipment and some low-height springs on the market, these feature a spring rate that varies as needs demand. The top of the coil is softer for more give under everyday operation when things are not pushed hard. But as the vehicle starts to lean when more demanding conditions arise, a stiffer and stiffer rate kicks in as the springs compress. The result is less body roll for more stable handling, faster cornering speeds, reduced rear end squat during acceleration, better drive wheel grip for faster launches, and reduced nose dive that can shorten your stopping distance. All with an uncompromised, premium ride. Enhancing the spring’s abilities are rubber bump stops, shock absorbers, sway bar link rods, and solid anti-roll bars (front and rear) that come with the kit.205.54 626.26
Brand: Eibach Part Numbers:
Founded in 1949 in Germany by Heinrich Eibach, Eibach Springs has grown from a small workshop-based manufacturer into a global leader and manufacturer of springs and related products. You’ll find Eibach springs as the chosen brand in a wide variety of industries and automotive applications. From miniscule springs for incredibly small pressure valves to large industrial tension coils, Eibach’s growth and success has always been attributed to a company spirit that drives them to be the best. Eibach automotive springs have been instrumental in vehicles achieving victories in NASCAR, Formula 1, ARCA, GT3, FIA World Rallye, and V8 Supercar championship racing series among others and have been used as original equipment by AMG and other respected vehicle tuners since the 1970s. Today, Eibach also has world headquarters for North America in California where they manufacture all products sold on these shores.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.