Subaru WRX STI 4 Door 2009, Multi-Pro-R2 Street Lowering Kit with 0-2.0" Front and 0-2.6" Rear Body Drop (7718.713) by Eibach®. Includes: Height and Two-Way Damper Adjustable Coil-Overs. This is a set of front and rear integrated coilovers with separate adjustability for both compression and rebound rates of each shock absorber. It includes all the components of the Multi-Pro-R1 kit but adds an auxiliary hydraulic fluid reservoir on the side of each coilover. The kit is designed for the enthusiast who does a more aggressive level of racetrack driving as well as street use. Set ride height and all performance parameters equally on all four corners, or stagger ride height unevenly for oval race track use.
- Includes all the benefits of the Multi-Pro-R1 kit with the addition of an auxiliary hydraulic fluid reservoir that allows separate adjustment of shock absorber compression rate
- Knob on the shaft allows separate adjustment of shock absorber rebound rate
- Designed for the more serious enthusiast who uses their vehicle for street driving and racing
- Provides the highest level of adjustment and control of body roll, nose dive, and rear squat
- Set ride height high for comfort, or low for stiffness equally on all four corners or stagger ride height unevenly for oval race track use
- This “Pro” series signifies a moderate level of drop vs. “Sport” series kits that feature a more extreme level of drop
- Includes front and rear coilover springs with monotube shocks
- Monotube shocks feature spherical upper bushing mount
- Features corrosion-free stainless steel/teflon braided reservoir lines
- Spring Rates can be changed with a wide range of Eibach Motorsports ERS springs that are sold separately
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
The Multi-Pro-R2 Street Lowering Kit is designed for the modern car performance enthusiast who drives their club racer on the street to work every day, yet demands maximum adjustability and control. This set of coilovers offers unparalleled levels of fine tuning that will suit your needs on the street, and on the track. One adjustment knob mounted on each shock absorber dials in a stiffer rebound rate, and an auxiliary side-mounted hydraulic fluid reservoir allows complete and separate adjustment of shock absorber compression rate. Set all four corners identically for aggressive driving on the street or road racing courses, or you can set one side of the vehicle individually for oval track racing.
What sets this kit apart from the base Multi-Pro-R1 are the externally mounted hydraulic fluid reservoirs on each coilover that boost track performance when you need it. They can be set as soft or firm as necessary to keep the rear shocks on your vehicle from compressing during fast launches – enabling front or rear drive wheels to grip the pavement instead of wobbling around and spinning. Keeping weight from shifting lets you launch faster and gives you increased stability to get through the quarter mile faster. Shock absorbers are a monotube design with a spherical upper bushing mount, and are built to last with corrosion-free stainless steel internal lines and components. They come with their own upper bushing mount pads, and round eye bushings already installed for the rear. Should you decide at a later point to upgrade the racing capacity of your coilovers, stiffer Motorsports springs are sold separately.2,872.77Brand: Eibach Part Number: 7718.713 UPC: 803050298980
Founded in 1949 in Germany by Heinrich Eibach, Eibach Springs has grown from a small workshop-based manufacturer into a global leader and manufacturer of springs and related products. You’ll find Eibach springs as the chosen brand in a wide variety of industries and automotive applications. From miniscule springs for incredibly small pressure valves to large industrial tension coils, Eibach’s growth and success has always been attributed to a company spirit that drives them to be the best. Eibach automotive springs have been instrumental in vehicles achieving victories in NASCAR, Formula 1, ARCA, GT3, FIA World Rallye, and V8 Supercar championship racing series among others and have been used as original equipment by AMG and other respected vehicle tuners since the 1970s. Today, Eibach also has world headquarters for North America in California where they manufacture all products sold on these shores.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)