Subaru WRX 2009, Multi-Pro-R1 Lowering Kit with 0-2.0" Front and 0-2.6" Rear Body Drop (7717.712) by Eibach®. Includes: Height and One-Way Damper Adjustable Coil-Overs. This is a set of front and rear integrated coilovers with adjustability for ride height and shock absorber rebound rates. Designed for the enthusiast who does a majority of street driving with a small amount of club racing. One adjustment knob lets you easily set your vehicle up for a firmer ride with less body roll, then return it to factory settings for comfortable everyday driving.
- 1-way damping allows adjustment of shock rebound only (some slight related compression rate changes will occur also)
- Designed for the enthusiast who does mostly street driving with some club racing on weekends
- Reduces body roll, nose dive, and rear squat
- “Pro” series signifies a moderate level of drop vs. “Sport” series kits that feature a more extreme level of drop
- Set ride height high or low equally on all four corners, or stagger ride height unevenly for oval race track use
- Includes front and rear coilover springs with monotube shocks and front sway bar link rods
- Monotube shocks feature spherical upper bushing mount
- Features corrosion-free stainless steel/teflon braided reservoir lines
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Fits the following submodels:
- Subaru WRX 2.5L
- Subaru WRX Premium
The Multi-Pro-R1 Lowering Kit is designed with the modern car performance enthusiast who drives their club racer on the street to work every day. This set of coilovers comes with one adjustment knob that dials in a stiffer rebound rate and drops the ride height at that corner of the vehicle. You can set all four shock absorbers identically for aggressive driving on the street or road racing courses, or you can set one side of the vehicle differently for oval track racing. Coil springs that come with this kit feature a more progressive spring rate than other Multi-Pro kits. During street commuting when springs are extended to full ride height, they maintain OEM factory levels of ride comfort. During performance driving when the coilover is hunkered down, they effectively assist the shock absorber to reduce body roll, nose dive, and rear squat.
Shock absorbers are a monotube design with a spherical upper bushing mount, and are built to last with corrosion-free stainless steel internal lines and components. R1s come with their own upper bushing mount pads, and round eye bushings already installed for the rear. Should you decide at a later point to upgrade the racing capacity of your coilovers, stiffer Motorsports springs are sold separately.2,316.57Brand: Eibach Part Number: 7717.712 UPC: 803050298959
Founded in 1949 in Germany by Heinrich Eibach, Eibach Springs has grown from a small workshop-based manufacturer into a global leader and manufacturer of springs and related products. You’ll find Eibach springs as the chosen brand in a wide variety of industries and automotive applications. From miniscule springs for incredibly small pressure valves to large industrial tension coils, Eibach’s growth and success has always been attributed to a company spirit that drives them to be the best. Eibach automotive springs have been instrumental in vehicles achieving victories in NASCAR, Formula 1, ARCA, GT3, FIA World Rallye, and V8 Supercar championship racing series among others and have been used as original equipment by AMG and other respected vehicle tuners since the 1970s. Today, Eibach also has world headquarters for North America in California where they manufacture all products sold on these shores.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)