2009 WRX Fog & Driving Lights
- Replace® - Replacement Fog LightSubaru WRX 2009, Replacement Fog Light by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive...Our price: $123.28 - $132.46$123.28 20% OFF
- TYC® - Replacement Fog LightSubaru WRX 2009, Replacement Fog Light by TYC®. Included: Complete Assembly. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your...Our price: $109.12$109.12 20% OFF
- RI® - Factory Style Clear Fog Lights KitSubaru WRX 2009, Factory Style Clear Fog Lights Kit by RI®. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didn’t come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.Our price: $249.90$249.90 20% OFF
- RI® - Factory Style Smoke Fog Lights KitSubaru WRX 2009, Factory Style Smoke Fog Lights Kit by RI®. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didn’t come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.Our price: $249.90$249.90 20% OFF
- TYC® - Replacement Fog Light (OE PART)Subaru WRX / WRX Premium 2009, Replacement Fog Light (OE PART) by TYC®. Included: Lens and Housing. Functioning lights are a must for safe driving, but then again, when the lights are damaged, we don't want to pay more than we can afford. So when...Our price: $105.74$105.74 20% OFF
"The lights look great, just like the ones that come with the R/T. Also, my guy who installed them said the relays blew due to whoever wired them, so he had to replace them. Would recommend replacing the bulbs with HIDs."
"Took a little time to install, but for the price and quality, this is a great product."
"Great fog lights, fit 9th gen Civic Coupe LX, but the switch that it comes with is much bigger then the square panel on the side of the steering wheel. You're gonna have to get another switch that fits in order to replace it."
"They look terrific after you proper install, now to do that on a Infiniti FX35 without removing the front bumper is a little difficult because the original fog lights come with a mounting bracket that is impossible to use on the Spider LED fog lights. After you were able to remove the factory ones, the only and easy way to install the new set is to attach a self tapping black color screw to hold the lights in place. The best part at all is that you can hook then to the existing wiring harness very easily and you get a beautiful appearance that enhances the car front bumper. "
"Easy to install, but they are not as dark as you may think..."