Subaru WRX EJ255 Engine 2009, Water Pump by Pronto®. This water pump is built in an ISO (International Organization for Standardization) certified factory to meet standards of fit, form, and operation. It features premium internal components such as detailed castings, hubs machined to exact tolerances, and quality impellers to ensure lasting performance and ultimate cooling system efficiency.
- Sturdy internal structure sets Pronto Water Pumps apart from the competition and delivers dependable and durable performance
- Castings are designed and machined for precise fit of all components and maximum cooling capacity
- Unitized seal safeguards provide maximum protection from coolant seepage and contamination
- Fan hubs pressed on to exact tolerances and computer balanced for long-lasting durability
- Permanently lubricated unitized bearing assembly with matching bearings and carbon steel shafts for effective cooling and improved lifespan
- Premium impellers are engineered for optimal coolant flow
- Mounting surfaces are machined to precise tolerances for perfect sealing of the casting
- Manufactured by ISO/TS16949 certified factories to meet OE requirements of fit, form, and function
- Includes gaskets and hardware if required by application
- Covered by 1 year warranty
Small yet essential automotive components like water pumps are easy to overlook, but the part that keeps your vehicle running optimally by providing proper engine cooling shouldn't be ignored. A malfunctioning water pump can result in the engine overheating and expensive repairs. A common reason for premature water pump damage is a faulty internal component that you can't see, such as a seal, bearing, etc. If you need a quality replacement water pump, Pronto will have you covered with reliable parts that feature high-strength internal components to ensure dependable and lasting performance.
Premium bearing and seals, fan hubs machined to exact tolerances, quality impeller, and detailed castings ensuring exact fit of all internal components are the hallmarks of this Pronto water pump. Castings have precision machined mounting surfaces for perfect sealing. Each and every water pump goes through rigorous tests at multiple stages on the manufacturing process to ensure it delivers the utmost in quality and longevity. This part is made in ISO/TS16949 certified factories to comply with the standards of fit, form, and function.46.78Brand: Pronto Part Number: 546-02040 UPC: 756632171976
The National Pronto Association is an organization of independent automotive aftermarket distributors, auto parts stores, and auto service centers headquartered in Texas. Today, the company is recognized nationwide as the premier supplier of car parts to the independent automotive aftermarket. It was founded in 1977 by William J. (Bill) Menghini, a pioneer in the auto parts business who was involved in the industry at the dawn of the automotive era. Pronto offers quality and durable auto parts that meet or exceed the industry's leading standards. The Pronto name is synonymous with engineering and manufacturing excellence.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor’s website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We’ll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We’re car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it’s enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You’re getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors’ data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.