- 4 non-woven, spun bound layers of fabric block virtually every bit of dust, pollen, cigarette smoke, and other indoor airborne pollutants
- Keeps your car as clean as when you first covered it
- Features Covercraft’s softest paint protecting inner layer constructed from polypropylene and polyethylene to guard against scratches and damage
- See pop-up box for a comparison chart of how Covercraft rates the level of protection of each available material in all categories
- Available with fitted side mirror pocket(s) for driver side only or both driver and passenger sides
- Durable fibers also provide effective protection from the sun’s UV rays that may fall on your vehicle through a garage window
- Large amount of storage space required to stow when not in use
- Elastic edging surrounds all sides to create a snug fit that is just right and not too tight
- Sized and shaped for a custom fit on your exact make and model
- Covercraft recommends washing the cover in a commercial-sized washing machine for best results
- 4 year manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
- All sales are final for this product and it is Non-returnable
You keep a car cover on your perfectly clean collector vehicle for a reason - to keep the clean, crisp look you worked hard to achieve at the ready should the opportunity of an unexpected cruise-in or perfect weather suddenly come along. Few things are more disappointing than realizing a deep layer of dust or pollen has formed between your car cover and paint - blurring the shine and making your ride look like just another daily driver. Covercraft believes if a car is inside a garage, it should stay clean. Period. The Dustop™ Custom Car Cover has four layers of soft protection that say it will.
Among all of CoverCraft’s car covers, this one is their thickest. It gives you maximum cushioning and protection from door dings and scuffs from passing belt buckles, bicycles, and other potentially damaging things that orbit your vehicle inside the garage on a regular basis. Sized for a custom fit on your make and model, elastic edging surrounding the lower perimeter on all sides helps create a snug fit that doesn’t get in the way of removing the cover when the time comes to slide it off. Covercraft builds the Dustop car cover in the United States and backs it with a 4-year warranty against failure resulting from manufacturing defects.222.32Brand: Covercraft Part Number: C17066TS UPC: 883890437503 This part is compatible with 6 vehicle(s)
Founded in 1965 in the southern region of California, Covercraft® began with the efforts of two founders that were passionate automotive enthusiasts. Working out of a small shop, they began by doing what no one else was doing - creating and building car covers that were tailored for a custom fit on street rods and small European sports cars. Covercraft’s philosophy of custom fit design, continuous refinement, and materials development has earned them respect throughout the industry for products that are easy to use, soft to the touch, and durable. Because whether you’ve got a car parked outside facing an onslaught from intense hot sun, salty sea mist, tropical rain, or brutal winter weather conditions, Covercraft has the fabrics you need to maximize protection of your vehicle, at prices you can afford. CARiD offers great values on the full Covercraft product range of car covers, pickup cab covers, convertible top-down interior covers, seat covers, interior organizers, trunk organizers, and much more.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.