- Designed with an advanced Kimberly-Clark film barrier fabric that provides an excellent combination of lower cost and lighter weight (approximately half the weight of Covercraft’s heaviest NOAH car cover)
- Finely porous construction blocks the majority of water and dust from getting in while it fully allows moisture and heat to escape
- Outermost and innermost layers are bicomponent spunbond material for a greater level of padding on your vehicle’s surface
- Medium amount of storage space required to stow when not in use
- Sized for a custom fit on your exact make and model
- Elastic edging surrounds all sides to create a snug fit that is just right and not too tight
- Middle layer is a breathable film with microscopic size holes that are small enough to block dust pass-through while effectively allowing moisture and heat to escape from underneath
- See pop-up box for a comparison chart of how Covercraft rates the level of protection of each available material in all categories
- Optional 500 Candle-power Safety Reflective Welting and Custom embroidery are available
- Covercraft recommends washing the cover in a commercial-sized washing machine for best results
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
- All sales are final for this product and it is Non-returnable
If your vehicle is parked outside, the Block-It 380™ Custom Car Cover offers three layers of protection to effectively keep up your vehicle’s looks and value during all four seasons. The only type of cover that will keep your car completely dry during a heavy rainstorm is a plastic one. While the upside of a plastic cover is absolutely no water gets through, the down side is absolutely no moisture vapor and heat trapped underneath can get out - causing damage to paint and other surfaces as rot and decay quickly get a foothold. While rain will permeate the Block-It 380™ Custom Car Cover, water is the only thing that will make it through the microscopic pores found on all layers. Dirt, tree sap, minor hail stones, bird droppings, and other oily contaminants may land on top of the Block-It 380 cover, but they will not get through to your paint. The cover is washable - however CoverCraft recommends using a commercial size washing machine for the most effective results.
The Block-It 380 cover also offers protection from the sun’s UV rays. Not only will that prevent paint from fading, rubber from drying out, and chrome from tarnishing, it prevents damage to materials inside your car. When your vehicle is covered regularly, dashboard materials remain soft without fracturing, leather doesn’t dry out, and wood trim does not crack in multiple places due to heat expansion and contraction. Additionally, the annoying chemical haze that forms on the inside of windshields from heated plastic trim will be eliminated.
Among all of CoverCraft’s car covers, this is one of their thinner and more lightweight covers. A recently developed film coating from Kimberly-Clark allows this cover to have an inner layer that’s thin but effective against contaminants and UV rays. It allows an inner and outer layer of Covercraft’s best non-woven padded material to provide good protection from door dings if irresponsible drivers will be parking next to you on a regular basis. Sized for a custom fit on your vehicle, elastic edging surrounding the lower perimeter on all sides helps create a snug fit that doesn’t get in the way of removing the cover when the time comes to take it off. Covercraft builds the Block-It 380 in the United States, and backs it with a 3-year warranty against failure resulting from manufacturing defects.166.20Brand: Covercraft Part Number: C17064TT UPC: 883890436865
Founded in 1965 in the southern region of California, Covercraft® began with the efforts of two founders that were passionate automotive enthusiasts. Working out of a small shop, they began by doing what no one else was doing - creating and building car covers that were tailored for a custom fit on street rods and small European sports cars. Covercraft’s philosophy of custom fit design, continuous refinement, and materials development has earned them respect throughout the industry for products that are easy to use, soft to the touch, and durable. Because whether you’ve got a car parked outside facing an onslaught from intense hot sun, salty sea mist, tropical rain, or brutal winter weather conditions, Covercraft has the fabrics you need to maximize protection of your vehicle, at prices you can afford. CARiD offers great values on the full Covercraft product range of car covers, pickup cab covers, convertible top-down interior covers, seat covers, interior organizers, trunk organizers, and much more.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.