Subaru WRX 2006-2011, Front Gold Replacement Rotor Hat (DBA5010.2GLD) by DBA®. One per pack. This is a replacement inner hat section of DBA’s 2-piece 5000XS series front rotors that features an aluminum center painted gold. Crafted from T6 aircraft-grade aluminum for the best combination of weight reduction, high strength, and rigidity. Bolts together easily with your existing outer iron rotor section without drilling or welding.
- One replacement aluminum inner hat section as originally found on the 5000XS series front disc brake rotors with iron outer rotor section
- Bolts together easily to your existing outer rotor section without drilling or welding
- Save money without replacing an entire 2-piece assembly
- Center hat bolt pattern and overall dimensions match the precise size and shape of factory OEM parts for easy installation on your vehicle
- Center hat section is painted gold for maximum style
- Center hat is also available in black
- Manufacturer warranties for 12 months or 12,000 miles
If the wear areas on your DBA 5000XS iron front rotors are still usable but your inner center section has become damaged, save money by replacing only the center aluminum hat piece with a matching one from DBA at great cost savings. DBA matches or exceeds vehicle manufacturer warranties by ensuring that the center hat section will remain usable and free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year or 12,000 miles.224.53Brand: DBA Part Number: DBA5010.2GLD
Disc Brakes Australia (DBA) specializes in precision crafted brake rotors with innovative designs and material compounds that resist heat buildup far better than products from competitors - giving you increased stopping power with smooth progressive application, lower noise, vibration, and harshness, and greater resistance to the rotor warpage that shortens usable lifespan of all brake components. DBA offers a variety of slotted rotors with and without cross-drilled holes in traditional 1-piece construction and 2-piece aluminum center construction for reduced mass. Headquartered in Austraila, DBA has United States operations in Detroit, Michigan. CARiD is proud to offer the full lineup of DBA rotors at great values.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)