Subaru WRX STI 2004-2014, KingJoe Trunk Mount Bike Rack by Yakima®. Available in 2 or 3 bike capacity. The KingJoe is the easy to install, easy to use trunk mount bike rack that will get your bikes to your riding destination safely and securely at an affordable price. It has the versatility you expect from a trunk mount carrier, with no roof rack or hitch receiver required, and it’s a good option for hatchbacks, minivans, and SUVs. It includes the QuickTrigger II™ hub system for fast and easy installation, and padded feet and coated metal hooks and buckles to protect your vehicle. The KingJoe has padded anti-sway cradles to hold the bike in place and prevent bike-to-bike contact. The rack arms can be folded down for easy storage.
- Available in 2 and 3 bike capacity
- Carries bikes safely and securely on trunk lids, hatchbacks, minivans, and SUVs
- 2 bike carrier can transport two bikes up to 30 lbs. each, 60 lbs. maximum
- 3 bike carrier can transport three bikes up to 30 lbs. each, 90 lbs. maximum
- Premium QuickTrigger II hub system makes rack frame adjustment and installation fast and easy
- Padded feet on rack frame protect your vehicle
- Attachment straps have coated strap hooks and buckles to protect the vehicle
- Straps include loops to attach excess strap material so it doesn't flap against vehicle finish
- 2 glass hatch adapters are included when attachment must be made to glass or plastic
- Knobs on inner hubs allow quick and easy rack arm adjustment
- Padded anti-sway cradles hold bikes firmly in place and prevent bike-to-bike contact and damage
- Includes wheel strap to secure wheel to frame to keep handlebars from moving and prevent wheel from turning
- Bikes can be locked to rack with Yakima cable bike lock (sold separately)
- Comes with detailed, illustrated instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty
A trunk mount bike rack may be the most versatile type of bike carrier. You don't need a roof rack system or a hitch receiver and they're easy to remove and install. They're lightweight, compact, easy to store, and easy to switch between vehicles. And they fit a wide range of vehicles, mounting to trunk lids, hatchbacks, minivans, wagons and SUVs. With the KingJoe Trunk Mount Bike Rack you get all these benefits along with the QuickTrigger II hub system for fast rack frame adjustment, and rack arms with padded anti-sway cradles that can securely hold up to 2 or up to 3 bikes, all at an economical price.
The QuickTrigger II hub system allows quick and easy adjustment of the rack frame to suit the vehicle. The fit guide will specify the distance between the rivets on the sides of the upper and lower arms. Loosen the adjustment knobs on the outer hubs and move the arms apart until the distance is correct, then tighten the knobs. It's that simple, and now the rack can be installed. The padded feet on the rack frame will provide a stable base of support and protect your vehicle at the same time. The attachment straps have buckles and hooks that are coated to protect the vehicle, and two glass hatch adapters are included in case straps have to be attached to glass or plastic.
Once the rack is secured on the vehicle, loosen the knobs on the inner hubs and raise the rack arms, then rotate the knobs until they snap into place and lock the arms in position. Place the bike(s) on the rack, with the heaviest closest to the vehicle. Padded anti-sway cradles provide ample support and also keep the bikes from banging into and damaging one another while underway. Sturdy adjustable rubber straps secure the bike frame to the rack arms. A wheel strap is supplied to secure the wheel to the frame, to prevent handlebar and wheel movement. The bikes can be secured to the rack to prevent theft with the Yakima bike cable lock (sold separately). The rack arms can be folded down when not in use to increase rear clearance for parking and garaging, and to compact the rack for storage.
The KingJoe Trunk Mount Bike Rack comes with comprehensive, illustrated installation and user instructions, and it's backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.139.00 159.00
Brand: Yakima Part Numbers:
Yakima® Products, of Beaverton, Oregon is one of the world's largest manufacturers of cargo and recreational equipment carrying solutions. Founded 40 years ago in its namesake city, Yakima's guiding principle is that gear should be carried on the outside of the vehicle to make room for more friends inside. To achieve that goal the company makes roof rack systems for any style roof, and an array of roof rack, receiver hitch, trunk lid and hatch, and trailer mounted carriers. Yakima's designers and engineers are outdoor enthusiasts, campers, and travelers just like you, and they listen and learn what other enthusiasts need and want while participating in those activities. The combination of their own personal experience with that of other enthusiasts enables them to create the finest carriers and accessories for bicycles, watercraft, skis & snowboards, and cargo & camping. Yakima products are manufactured using the highest quality materials and the best engineering practices, and Yakima is so confident that you'll be completely satisfied with your purchase that they're backed by a "Love It Till You Leave It" lifetime warranty.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)