2009 Subaru Legacy Chrome Accessories
- SAA® - Pillar Post TrimSubaru Legacy 4 Door 2009, Pillar Posts by SAA®, 2 Pieces. Spice up your vehicle's appearance with chrome-style SAA Pillar Posts. Made of high-quality mirror polished SS. Easy stick-and-go installation.Our price: $39.80$39.8020% OFF
- SAA® - "L-Type" Rocker Panel TrimSubaru Legacy 4 Door 2009, "L-Type" Rocker Panel Trim by SAA®, 4 Pieces. 2" Wide, Doors Only / Trim Crease. Bring style to your car with SAA rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. Easy...Our price: $125.08$125.0820% OFF
- SAA® - Rear Deck TrimSubaru Legacy 2009, Rear Deck Trim by SAA®, 36.793" x 1.25" Wide. Give your car a chrome touch at affordable value with SAA rear deck trim. Made of high-quality mirror polished SS. Easy stick-and-go installation.Our price: $68.23$68.2320% OFF
- FanMats® - Chrome EmblemUniversal Chrome Emblem by FanMats®. Check out Sports Licensing Solutions' chrome metal emblems featuring your favorite team. Easy to apply on your vehicle, just peel and stick. 3-D molded design.Our price: $13.39$13.3920% OFF
- Sherwood® - Front Stainless Door SillsSubaru Legacy 20042009, Front Non Illuminated Stainless Door Sills by Sherwood®, 1 Pair. Looking for the right door sills for your vehicle? We offer these great add-ons that combine exclusive design with rugged durability to serve you for years...Our price: $65.24$65.2420% OFF
- Putco® - Stainless Steel Door SillsUniversal Stainless Steel Door Sills by Putco®, 1 Pair. Give your vehicle the individual custom look with Putco accessories. Produced from high-grade materials, they ensure high durability, while the mirror-like surface enhances the exterior...Our price: $73.14 - $85.85$73.1420% OFF
Posted by Jose R.
"Looks GREAT. All my friends around me noticed the chage I made to my car. Very EASY to install, this is a 'do it your self' items (no proffecionals required). A clean clouth and rubbin alcohol to clean the area its all you need. I recomended CarId.com to my brother. My brother is buying the same trim for his car."
Posted by Jose R.
"Looks GREAT. All my friends around me noticed the chage I made to my car. Very EASY to install, this is a 'do it your self' items (no proffecionals required). No especial tool required, A clean clouth and rubbing alcohol to clean the area its all you need. I recomended CarId.com to my brother."