The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2009 Subaru Forester Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 5 of 501 of 01
- Dawn® Painted Bodyside MoldingSubaru Forester 2009, Painted Bodyside Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$133.60 - $150.30
- Pure® Factory Style Rear SpoilerSubaru Forester 2009, Factory Style Rear Spoiler by Pure®. Get the factory spoiler your car didn't get from the factory. Spoilers can be optional equipment or standard on performance models. For whatever reason your car didn't get...Factory high performance style for lessMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $258.85
- T5i® Factory Style Rear SpoilerSubaru Forester 2009, Factory Style Rear Spoiler by T5i®. Improve the appearance and even the aerodynamics of your car with this factory style spoiler. Its factory style will perfectly complement your car's fine lines, and its...Factory high performance styleMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $250.50
- JKS® Factory Style Rear Roofline SpoilerSubaru Forester 2009, Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by JKS®. Enhance your car's silhouette with this Factory Style Rear Roof Spoiler. Its factory inspired design will perfectly complement your car's styling. This spoiler is...Original equipment high-performance styleImproves aerodynamics$98.53 - $215.43
- RI® Factory Style 2-Post Rear SpoilerSubaru Forester 2009, Factory Style 2-Post Rear Spoiler by RI®. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Factory Style Rear Spoiler. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This spoiler is made from the...Factory designMade from high quality materials$172.55
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
2009 Subaru Forester Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
Average rating: 4.3 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2013 Subaru Forester | Posted by K Fon | (Rogersville, MO)
Seems to be a good product. Easy to install. Good color match. Overall price is ok.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Related Body Kits Pages
- 2009 Subaru Forester Models
- 2009 Subaru Forester X Body Kits
- 2009 Subaru Forester X Limited Body Kits
- 2009 Subaru Forester X Premium Body Kits
- 2009 Subaru Forester X Touring Body Kits
- 2009 Subaru Forester XS Body Kits
- 2009 Subaru Forester XSL Body Kits
- 2009 Subaru Forester XT Body Kits
- 2009 Subaru Forester XT Limited Body Kits
- Popular Searches