2009 Scion tC Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Front Side Window DeflectorsScion tC 2009, Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors by Weathertech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $59.95$59.95 20% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Front Side Window DeflectorsScion tC 2009, Dark Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors by Weathertech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $59.95$59.95 20% OFF
- AVS® - Front In-Channel Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsScion tC 2009, Front In-Channel Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, 2-Piece. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They offer the same protection against the...Our price: $37.09$37.09 20% OFF
- AVS® - Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsScion tC 2009, Front Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, 2-Piece. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window...Our price: $38.36$38.36 20% OFF
- Wade® - In-Channel Smoke Window DeflectorScion tC Coupe 2009, In-Channel Smoke Window Deflector by Wade®, 2 Pieces. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade In Channel Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit, looks...Our price: $50.25$50.25 20% OFF
Posted by Delaine B.
"Simple installation, fits well, looks very good on the car."
Posted by Arnold C.
"It Has Much Higher Quality compared to Other Brands. I'm Satisfied with the products of Carid."
Posted by Carlos C.
"very easy to install, I really think this was a great buy. Now my car looks better than it did before."
Posted by Kevin S.
"I heard that WeatherTech deflector are the best and I am willing to back up that statement. They are very easy to install. I was at first worried about how they would fit in the same channel with the window but as it wears in I have had no issues with clearance. They look much better then the cheaper brands that are affixed to the outside."
Posted by Glenn D.
"Got deflectors for 07 Scion tC. Believe me, once they fit, they look GREAT, but I had some issues with getting them to fit. Followed all recommended procedures for making sure window closes properly (be sure to read the instructions completely, including notes on back page), but the deflectors still required some sanding of the part that fits in the channel to correctly seat them. Total install time for me was probably 40 minutes, a little long for something you're supposed to be able to just slip in."