2009 Mazda 6 Headlights
- TYC® - Replacement HeadlightMazda 6 with Halogen Light 2009, Replacement Headlight by TYC®. Included: Lens and Housing. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights to perform at their best. Then again, when one of...Our price: $374.80$374.80 20% OFF
- Replace® - Replacement HeadlightMazda 6 2009, Replacement Headlight, Halogen by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers...Our price: $434.98$434.98 20% OFF
- Lumen® - LED Daytime Running LightsUniversal LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen sooner,...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- Lumen® - LED Halo RingsUniversal LED Halo Rings by Lumen®. Increase the light output and visual wow of your vehicle’s headlight assemblies for safety and style with LED halo rings from Lumen. These can be used as OEM replacements or easily wired into existing headlight...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- Replace® - Replacement Fog LightMazda 6 2009, Replacement Fog Light by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...Our price: $144.56$144.56 20% OFF
- TYC® - Replacement Fog LightMazda 6 2009, Replacement Fog Light by TYC®. Included: Complete Assembly. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your lights...Our price: $115.06$115.06 20% OFF
- Sylvania® - Headlight Replacement BulbsMazda 6 2009, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and a 35 to 50%...Our price: $39.99 - $99.99$39.99 20% OFF
- Sylvania® - Parking Light Replacement BulbsMazda 6 2009, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Increase the visibility and brilliance of your vehicle's lights with a SilverStar Mini halogen bulb that increase brightness by up to 30%, whiteness by up to 20%, and outward/peripheral...Our price: $10.99$10.99 20% OFF
- Putco® - Headlight Replacement BulbsMazda 6 2009, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're also...Our price: $24.68 - $35.00$24.68 20% OFF
- Putco® - Parking Light Replacement LED BulbsMazda 6 2009, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Replace your dim, worn out factory incandescent bulbs with brighter, longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. LED lights will make your vehicle more visible to other drivers, increasing your driving...Our price: $49.60 - $57.75$49.60 20% OFF
"The headlights are awesome! They made my car look very sporty."
"Light Output: Compared to the stock lights these have a much better light output both on low and high beam. Got to fully enjoy them on my drive back from AC NJ to QZ NY, and they were a def improvement. The cut off lines are precise, the CCFL are a def must. Clean vibrant and clear without any overshadow on the projectors, no yellowing of the color and no star your eyes effect. Quality: A fellow Mazda owner has the knock offs from Ebay and after helping him install them I can see why they are cheaper - these are far better. The plastic lens is much denser and almost crystal clear (it's still plastic), the headlight back housing is sturdier with no soft spots. Was a simple process to reuse my Hid Kits with these and maintain the backing plates and rubber cups...three rain storms and no condensation inside which was a real surprise since I have an open frame CF Hood. Installation:Shop said installation was easy and plug and play but only thing is dont put your bumper back on till after you make your angle adjust ments as theres little space to get sucket behind low beams-pretty much same issue with stock headlights. I recommend these to any mazda owner considering them for their car....The light output + Quality Build + how they look on the Car= Sexy."
"I found it extremely easy to install in about 3 hrs. Probably less, if I would have had all the tools and supplies on hand. I love the look, style, and appearance. A definite upgrade that will leave impressions!"
"The purchased item with Fog lights perfectly fit to my car front lower cover. Thanks a lot and More Power to CARiD."
"good quality, easy to install, and at a fair price"