If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
2009 Lexus LX Performance Suspension
1 - 18 of 1801 of 01
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitLexus LX 2009, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®. Standard Duty Air Compressor System.$272.66 - $383.43
- Firestone® Suspension Load Leveling KitLexus LX 2009, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Coil-Rite®; Air Helper Spring Kit; Rear; Incl. Air Helper Springs; Supports; Hardware; Air Line; And Inflation Valves; No Drilling Required; OEM Number W237604164.$104.65
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitLexus LX 2009, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System.$214.67 - $317.24
- Energy Suspension® Control Arm BushingsLexus LX 2009, Control Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension lets you upgrade worn and crumbling rubber bushings that dampen vibrations at mounting points for front upper and lower control arms, rear upper and lower...See Product Options for replacement bushing kits for lower and upper control arms, torsion arms, trailing arms, and track armsHigh-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can$70.77 - $75.62
- Energy Suspension® Rear Track Arm BushingsLexus LX 2009, Rear Track Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of strength and flexibility at the pivot points where your rear track arms (or...Reduces play and slack vs. OEM factory bushings where rear track arms mount to each side of the axle/suspension assemblySet of replacement track arm bushings that meet or exceed OEM levels of durability and vibration dampening$12.57
- Mevotech® Sway Bar ComponentLexus LX 2009, Sway Bar Component by Mevotech®. Use 1 per Car. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough to ensure...Designed to improve the vehicle's cornering stabilityDirect fit OE replacement$28.63 - $28.81
- Centric® Stabilizer Bar LinkLexus LX 2009, Stabilizer Bar Link by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$27.24
- Genuine® Sway Bar Link BushingLexus LX 2009, Sway Bar Link Bushing by Genuine®. Position: Rear. 1 per link; this goes inside the sway bar link eyelet. Front. Note: To Stabilizer Bar. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$20.54
- Air Lift® Air Management SystemsUniversal Air Management Systems by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers a wide variety of complete kits with everything needed to set up an air suspension system. Springs are not included, however these systems will work with your choice of...Kits contain air compressor(s), reserve tank, gauges, control switches, and all related hardware and air lines needed for installationAir springs are not included in Air Management System kits$775.00 - $1,375.00
- Air Lift® 12 Volt Air CompressorsUniversal 12 Volt Air Compressors by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers 2-stage, 12-volt air compressors for all needs and budgets. Choose smaller ones for basic load leveling needs, or choose a set of two paired compressors to fill large...Dual Viair 450C, 400C, 380C, and 480C kits come with an air line extension and separate brackets for remote mountingAll compressors operate on standard 12-volt automotive electrical systems$178.95 - $419.95
- Air Lift® Air TanksUniversal Air Tanks by Air Lift®. Enhance the inflation speed and performance of your air springs with a reserve of air compressed to 150 psi stored in any of Air Lift’s reinforced steel Air Tanks. Available in sizes from 2...Crafted from high-strength, reinforced traditional steelEnsure a reserve of compressed air for springs to inflate instantly, at a faster rate$77.61 - $137.96
- Air Lift® Lock-N-Lift™ Air Spring SpacerUniversal Lock-N-Lift™ Air Spring Spacer by Air Lift®. Air Lift air spring spacers feature a height of 2 inches each, and their modular design allows one or multiple spacers to stack and achieve the exact amount of lift desired...Sold in sets of two for left and right sides of your vehicleEach round spacer block has a 2-inch height$34.55 - $78.00
- BTP® Chrome Aluminum Overflow TankUniversal Chrome Aluminum Overflow Tank by BTP®. This BTP performance part will help your suspension system to reduce your vehicle's body roll to improve its stance, provide nimble and precise handling as well as improve traction....Designed to make your suspension system operate at its maximumMade from premium materials$70.38
- Fox® JM92 Advanced Suspension FluidJM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid by Fox®. Exclusively Formulated To Out Perform The Competition. Engineered to perform at high temperatures—formulated using advanced base fluids to provide consistent and predictable suspension...Retains stability at higher temperaturesMore predictable tuning$20.50 - $55.70
- Kendall® L-427 Super Blue Grease TubeL-427 Super Blue Grease Tube by Kendall®. 14 oz. Kendall L-427 Super Blue Grease is a high-quality, multipurpose, extreme-pressure (EP) lithium complex grease developed for the lubrication of automotive and industrial equipment...$6.58
- Motul USA® Tech Grease 300Tech Grease 300 by Motul USA®. This Motul Tech Grease 300 features a lithium-based, non-fiber synthetic blend that's perfect for wheel bearings, a steering head, a swing arm, and pivots. It is water-resistant and withstands extreme...$7.92 - $141.59
- BTP® Adjustable Traction BarUniversal Adjustable Traction Bar by BTP®. This BTP performance part will help your suspension system to reduce your vehicle's body roll to improve its stance, provide nimble and precise handling as well as improve traction. This...Designed to make your suspension system operate at its maximumMade from premium materials$79.77 - $102.30
- MOOG® Front Sway Bar Link KitLexus LX 2009, Front Sway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. Includes: Powdered-Metal Gusher Bearing to Allow Grease to Penetrate Bearing Surfaces. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar...Socket style links feature superior metal bearingsGreasable design for longer life and smooth operation on socket style links$33.28
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products