The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2009 Lexus LX Body Kits
1 - 5 of 501 of 01
- Duraflex® Eros Version 1 Style Body KitLexus LX 2009, Eros Version 1 Style Body Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved...
$898.88from $719.10 - $3,908.70# 3588276
- Aero Function® AF-1 Style Fiberglass Front FendersLexus LX 2009, AF-1 Style Fiberglass Front Fenders by Aero Function®. 2 Pieces. Add a muscular, wide stance to your entire vehicle that says high velocity power with this set of fenders. Advanced design and construction ensures...All parts come ready to paint in gray primer coatAdvanced design and construction offers superior impact absorption without warping or cracking
- Aero Function® AF-1 Style Trunk SpoilerLexus LX 2009, AF-1 Style Fiberglass Trunk Spoiler by Aero Function®. This 1-piece trunk mounted spoiler increases aero down force on your vehicle's rear for better road holding and adds a cleanly-styled look of performance....Effectively spoils airflow and increases downward air pressure on the vehicle's rear for increased road holding and grip1-piece spoiler spans the full width of your trunk lid
- VIS Racing® VIP Style Body KitLexus LX 2009, VIP Style Body Kit by VIS Racing®. Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers and make it exclusively yours. Every part is made extremely durable to withstand the abuse of daily driving. Moreover,...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle
$502.98from $402.38 - $3,789.58# 25739006
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- # 16456723
- # 16795755
- # 16456624