- Set of 4 coilovers designed for the rigors of road racing (not intended for normal everyday street use)
- Engineered with aggressive spring rates and shock valving for maximum handling and minimal body roll
- 36 levels of damping allow a wealth of choices to adjust both compression and rebound rates simultaneously
- Monotube design of shock absorber element prevents fluid aeration and improves handling under all conditions
- Lower mounts allow ride height drops without compromising suspension travel
- Upper “pillowball” mounts allow easy adjustment of camber without the need for spacer kits
- Road Race pillowball mounts are beefed up with a steel collar in place of a rubber bushing for added strength and responsiveness
- Road Race mounts and most pieces are crafted from aircraft grade aluminum for light weight and freedom from corrosion
- Road Race includes upgraded polyurethane bump stops for greater resilience and durability under pressure
- Bump stop is integrated with a protective dust boot to protect shock absorber body outer seals
- 18-month manufacturer warranty
KSport offers the Road Race Version Coilover Kit designed to offer consistent performance during racing where fast, sudden speed and directional changes are the norm. Aggressive spring rates, valving, and shorter shock stroke provide maximum firmness and minimal body roll to keep you in control no matter how tight the situation is. A monotube shock design that houses hydraulic oil and nitrogen in separate chambers separated by a floating piston, fluid flow is increased and aeration of fluid within the shock body is reduced to almost nil – a factor that creates optimum performance under all conditions. Like all KSport coilovers, the lower mounts allow height adjustability further down at a point which does not compromise suspension travel. So it’s easy to race at a lowered ride height without you, your suspension components, or sensitive vehicle electronics taking extra pounding.
KSport coilovers for McPherson strut applications feature an advanced upper pillow ball mount at the top. This mount gives you the rare ability to loosen and slide the top of your strut to adjust wheel camber – without requiring a separate spacer kit the way some coilovers do. While most KSport coilovers have a rubber bushing around the pillow ball mount for vibration damping, Road Race kits substitute a steel collar in its place. A minor amount of noise may result, but you’ll benefit on the track from added strength and greater steering predictability due to the elimination of rubber squish. Additionally, polyurethane bump stops provide heightened resilience that can handle the hardest hits. KSport proudly backs all components against failure due to manufacturing defects for a period of 18 months.2,024.00Brand: KSport Part Number: CLM010-RR
Founded in 2003 in Arizona, KSport USA Suspension Company has risen to prominence by producing high-performance suspension and brake system upgrades that provide winning results without breaking apart or breaking your wallet. The consistent high level of sophistication and quality KSport bakes into every product has earned them respect among all classes of racetrack drivers across the globe. As a premiere worldwide producer respected throughout the industry today, KSport has been recognized with TUV/ISO 9001:2008 certification for best business practices. CARiD is proud to offer the best values you’ll find on a full range of KSport coilovers, lowering springs, air suspension kits, control arms, brake upgrade packages, and much more designed to enhance performance and handling on the track and on the street.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.