Notes: No Drilling Installation.
- Protects front end from obstacles encountered wheeling off-road
- Bumper has sloped ends for maximum ground clearance and the best approach and departure angles
- Center section constructed from 3/16" cold rolled steel
- Center section wraps and protects frame horns and lower crossmember
- Over rider and wings constructed from 2" diameter 0.120" wall thickness tubing
- Includes integrated winch mount capable of holding up to a 15,000 lb. winch
- Includes 2 D-ring mounts that are welded on the inside and outside of the bumper for maximum strength
- Includes 2 light tabs that can hold a pair of up to 9" lights
- Dual stage textured black powder coated finish
- Direct bolt-on installation
- 5-year limited warranty on bumper finish
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship and materials
The light but strong and rugged over rider and wings tubes along with the solid center section are a functional and stylish alternative to a massive and heavy looking solid one-piece bumper. This bumper will provide maximum protection and give you the rock crawling clearance you need while giving your Jeep a different look. Plus, it goes perfectly with the SRC rear bumper and side armor.
The center section is constructed from 3/16" cold rolled steel and designed to wrap around the frame horns and lower crossmember, for the ultimate in protection when off-roading. The 2" diameter 0.120" wall thickness tube over rider and wings provide additional protection for the grille, fenders, and winch, with sloped ends that provide maximum rock crawling clearance, greater tire travel, and enhanced entry and exit points. An integrated winch mount is included that can mount a winch with up to 15,000 lb. rated line pull. The D-ring mounts are welded inside and out for strength, so you'll have no worries if you need to use them for pulling or towing your rig. Two light tabs are included that can mount a pair of up to 9" lights.
For the best appearance and long-term durability, the SRC bumper is acid bath dipped to remove impurities, a special "E-Coat" is applied inside and out, and finally a dual stage textured black powder coat finish is applied. It's designed to be a direct bolt-on installation, with minimal modifications required. The SRC Front Bumper is covered by a 5-year limited warranty against finish defects and a Smittybilt Advantage limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.499.99Brand: Smittybilt Part Number: 76723 UPC: 631410109443 This part is compatible with 7 vehicle(s)
SmittyBilt®, located in Compton, California, is the leader in the off-road parts and accessories market because they were there at its inception. Founder Basil Smith, also known as "Smitty", was one of the original Southern California 4WD enthusiasts. He started a business called Rock-ett Products, making specialized equipment for trucks and Jeeps, in his garage/machine shop in 1956. Smitty's son Tom began working at Rock-ett at an early age and became head of the ever-expanding enterprise when it became Smittybilt in the 1970s. Under Tom's leadership, the company created innovative products like the original "Nerf Bar" side step, and tubular front and rear bumpers for Jeeps. Today, thanks to their continued involvement in off-roading at all levels of the staff, which enables them to keep abreast of the latest trends and needs in the off-road market, Smittybilt remains the industry leader with a selection of over 2000 different products for trucks and SUVs.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)