- Strong enough and durable enough for severe off-road use
- 2-piece design features inner mounting plates for extra strength
- Includes 2 reinforced heavy-duty D-ring attachment points and 2 D-rings
- Rugged, heavy-duty looks
- Optional swing out tire carrier holds up to a 35" tire
- Tire carrier hinge pivots on roller bearing and is greasable
- Over center latching mechanism keep carrier secure
- Optional tow hitch receiver can tow up to 2000 lbs. with 200 lb. tongue weight capacity
- Optional tire carrier linkage makes tailgate opening easier
- Comes complete with hardware and mounting instructions
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
This bumper looks like it's ready for anything and has the strength to back up those looks. Severe off-road use demands a bumper that's strong enough to hold up to repeated abuse and versatile enough to support a lot of optional equipment without bending or breaking. This bumper's 2-piece design, heavy-duty steel construction and powder coated finish ensures it can take whatever the trail can dish out. Internal sub-frames mount behind the bumper and provide the additional strength needed in the D-ring mounting area. Two D-rings and the mounting hardware are included. All necessary hardware and complete instructions are included to guide you through an easy bumper installation.
The optional swing out tire carrier is constructed from the same material and finished to match the bumper. It includes a massive, greasable hinge that pivots on a heavy-duty roller bearing and a sturdy locking mechanism, to ensure that this carrier is quiet with no rattles. The heavy-duty construction enables the carrier to handle up to a 35" tall tire. The carrier comes with all necessary hardware and complete instructions. The optional tire carrier linkage makes tailgate opening easier with the tire carrier installed.
The optional tow hitch receiver is designed for light duty towing, 2000 lbs. towing weight and 200 lb. tongue weight capacity. Complete instructions come with the tow hitch receiver, to guide you through an easy installation using the included hardware.647.99
Brand: Rugged Ridge Part Numbers:
Rugged Ridge® is a division of Omix-Ada, the leader in Jeep replacement parts. Based in Suwanee, Georgia, Rugged Ridge was begun almost two decades ago when the enthusiasts at Omix-Ada decided that even a vehicle as tough as a Jeep could be improved upon. Since then, Rugged Ridge has created over 500 accessories to improve your Jeep’s performance, utility and appearance. Unlike parts made for ordinary vehicles, Rugged Ridge knows that every part made for a Jeep must uphold the Jeep tradition of strength and capability, so every part is designed, tested, manufactured and tested again to make sure it’s perfected. Then and only then can it be installed on your Jeep.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)