Infiniti M35 X 2009, Ultimate Series Chrome Plated Heavy Mesh Main Grille by E&G Classics®. Grille Type: Replacement. Installation: Moderate, up to 1.5 Hours. All grilles in the Ultimate Series start out as a massive aluminum billet. This billet is given the depth and detail necessary to match the design of high end luxury vehicles by precision machining in multi-axle CNC machines. Ultimate Grilles are designed and machined to match the best of the best.
- Cutting or modification of the front fascia / grille area is required
- Emblem mounting is required
- Emblems you can see on the images are NOT supplied by E&G Classics. All emblems are removed & reused from the OE grille assembly
- Made from a massive aluminum billet
- Multi-axle CNC machining to finely sculpted perfection
- Complex and refined design to match top end luxury vehicles
- Made to guarantee years of perfect looks
- Backed by 3-year or 36,000-mile warranty
- Made in the USA
- Replacement grille
There is nothing finer in the world of automobile accessories than the E&G Ultimate Series. Each item is custom designed to harmonize with the exquisite shape of the luxury vehicle it is made to fit. Installing items chosen from the Ultimate Series will personalize your luxury brand car without compromising the top quality design, choice of materials and workmanship displayed by the top automobile brands of the world. It will add that final touch that tells the world that you are not satisfied with the top quality offered by mass production, that you always strive for improvement, be it in cars, work or yourself.
E&G Classics® has been the leader in automotive aftermarket restyling since the 1970s. E&G is an American company and all E&G products are made in the U.S., with unparalleled attention to detail and precision. E&G Classics is a company that believes in old-fashioned craftsmanship, employing only highly skilled workers and using only the highest quality materials. The company continually invests in new technology, contemporary design and the most up to date manufacturing capabilities to stay at the forefront of the automotive restyling industry.