The grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it's one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles section, we allow you to go a step further with grilles that...
2009 Hyundai Elantra Custom Grilles
1 - 10 of 1001 of 01
- E&G Classics® Chrome Fine Mesh GrilleHyundai Elantra 2009, Chrome Fine Mesh Grille by E&G Classics®. This grille is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known...Made in automotive grade stainless steelSuperior materials and workmanship$215.00 - $322.00
- APG® Chrome Mesh GrilleHyundai Elantra 2009, Chrome Stainless Steel Mesh Grille by APG®. Give your vehicle a new face with head-turning mesh grille by APG. This product is made of top grade rustproof stainless steel. Grille is designed...Designed application-specific for precise fitMade of stainless steel for high durability$92.98 - $210.20
- APG® Polished Horizontal Billet GrilleHyundai Elantra 2009, Polished Horizontal Aluminum Billet Grille by APG®. Enhance exterior and add stylish accent to your vehicle with Billet Grille by APG. The Grille is made of aluminum for high durability. The Billet Grille is...Enhance exterior and add stylish accent to your vehicleDesigned application-specific to fit your vehicle perfectly$28.30 - $70.75
- Replace® Bumper GrilleHyundai Elantra 2009, Bumper Grille by Replace®. Like all the components at the front of your car or truck, the grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint and chrome and cause cracks and other damage. And...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$16.13 - $37.70
- Replace® GrilleHyundai Elantra 2009, Grille by Replace®. Like all the components at the front of your car or truck, the grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint and chrome and cause cracks and other damage. And even a...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$31.45 - $32.33
- Replace® Grille MoldingHyundai Elantra Touring 2009, Chrome Grille Molding by Replace®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #863522L000. When a vehicle is in a collision, seldom are just the major parts broken or damaged. Behind the...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$62.65
- Sherman® Front Bumper GrilleHyundai Elantra Sedan 2009, Front Bumper Grille by Sherman®, Mat Black. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #865612H001. Partslink #HY1036110. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched,...Factory original quality at a reasonable priceOE-style look and function$17.86
- Sherman® GrilleHyundai Elantra 2009, Grille by Sherman®. A grille is the most eye-catching part of your vehicle's front end that also makes it unique and recognizable. If your old grille is damaged in a front end collision or looks unsightly due...OEM quality at a reasonable priceDirect fit replacement$32.94 - $113.82
- Sherman® Grille PanelHyundai Elantra 2009, Grille Panel by Sherman®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #863512L000. Partslink #HY1200153. A grille is the most eye-catching part of your vehicle's front end that also makes it unique...OEM quality at a reasonable priceDirect fit replacement$64.73
- RI® Chrome Billet GrilleHyundai Elantra 2009, Chrome Billet Grille by RI®. Why have the front of your vehicle look like all the rest when you can easily show some style? Give your vehicle a custom look with this unique and distinctive grille. It’s an...Made from stainless steel for lasting durabilityAvailable in Triple Chrome or Black finish$107.10 - $119.00
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlWhat is the Best Finish for a Grille?
Say that you want a black grille. What is right for you? The advice is to go for grille surfaces in durable materials and to stay away from finishes that are overly sensitive to chemicals that are common in the automotive world. ABS plastic, chrome and stainless steel – polished or chromed, are always safe bets. If you choose a painted grille, make sure that the...
If you’re shopping for a different grille for your car or truck, you’ve probably come across terms like “replacement”, “insert”, and “overlay”, and wondered what they mean. As the name implies, an overlay grille installs over your existing grille. The insert grille replaces the main part of your existing grille, it “inserts” into the grille...
Popular Popular Products
- VHT® Engine Metallic™ High Temperature Coating$8.98 - $9.68
- 2009 Hyundai Elantra Models
- 2009 Hyundai Elantra GL Custom Grilles
- 2009 Hyundai Elantra GLS Custom Grilles
- 2009 Hyundai Elantra L Custom Grilles
- 2009 Hyundai Elantra Limited Custom Grilles
- 2009 Hyundai Elantra SE Custom Grilles
- 2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring Custom Grilles