Fitment Notes: Will fit Models with Factory Tow Package.
- Plug and Play T-harnesses to connect to vehicle wiring
- Trailer wiring connectors, for both truck and trailer
- 4- 5- 6- and 7-pin trailer connectors
- Adapters for almost any permutation of mismatched connectors
- Premade trailer harnesses
- 2-wire to 3-wire lighting adapters for vehicles with separate turn and brake indicators
- Power modules and converters to avoid overtaxing vehicle circuits on PWM or multiplexed systems requiring 2, 3 or 4 wire hookup
Wiring for your trailer can be as simple as plugging in a premade harness to your truck's rear lights, totally brainless. If you aren't fortunate enough to have a truck that we have a t-harness for, well, you may have to splice some wires, no big deal. It seems there are a bewildering number of different trailer connection plugs, from simple flat 4- wire plugs to 7-blade plugs as big as an apple. We have adapters to let you plug almost any trailer into any truck that's wired for a trailer.
Next problem: your car or truck has separate turn signals and brake lights. Trailers almost always use integrated brake/turn signals. Fortunately, we have adapters that intercept the signals to the trailer lights and make everything blink when it's supposed to.13.86Brand: Tekonsha Part Number: 3070 UPC: 016118100792
Intelligent trailer braking is the key to the success of the Tekonsha family of braking products. Established in 1964, Tekonsha technology can be found in some of North America's leading vehicle manufacturers… a testimony to it's superior performance history when it comes to stopping trailers. Smooth, predictable stopping at all speeds has made Tekonsha’s Prodigy®, Primus® and Voyager® trailer brake controls "best of class" and the most popular available today. As the industry leader in electric trailer brake controls and breakaway systems remember… "No matter what you are towing, Tekonsha can help you stop it".
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)