2009 Honda Pilot Wind Deflectors
1 - 10 of 1001 of 01
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Side Window DeflectorsHonda Pilot 2009, Dark Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Installs Inside the Window ChannelMaximize Your Fresh Air Enjoyment$40.00 - $99.95
- WeatherTech® Light Smoke Side Window DeflectorsHonda Pilot 2009, Light Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Installs Inside the Window ChannelMaximize Your Fresh Air Enjoyment$40.00 - $99.95
- AVS® Front and Rear Smoke In-Channel Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsHonda Pilot 2009, Front and Rear Smoke In-Channel Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, Set for 4 Doors.. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They...Installs inside the window channel for a low profile, aerodynamic appearanceAllows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts out$52.81
- AVS® Front and Rear Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsHonda Pilot 2009, Front and Rear Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, Set for 4 Doors.. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$52.81
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Stone and Bug DeflectorHonda Pilot 2009, Dark Smoke Stone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and...Custom Fit and Optimum DesignPreserves the Life of Your Hood$59.95
- AVS® Large Smoke Acrylic Aeroskin™ Hood ShieldHonda Pilot 2009, Large Smoke Acrylic Aeroskin™ Hood Shield by AVS®. If you’re a road warrior and drive a lot of miles in your vehicle, you’ll quickly find that the front of your hood becomes pockmarked with small dents and...Protects hood from dings and stone chipsLow profile design for protection and sleek, aerodynamic appearance$56.00
- AVS® Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood ShieldHonda Pilot 2009, Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector II™ Hood...Protects hood and fenders from dings and stone chipsDeflects airflow, directing bugs and debris up and over vehicle to protect windshield$53.92
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorHonda Pilot 2009, Sunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against...Custom FitAerodynamic$59.95
- WeatherTech® LampGard™ Headlight Protecting CoversHonda Pilot EX / LX / Touring 2009, LampGard™ Headlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking...Incredibly tough 40 mil. thick, double-polished urethane materialDefend against rock strikes that can shatter a headlamp$54.95
- XPEL® Headlight and Fog Light Protection KitHonda Pilot EX / LX / Touring 2009, Headlight and Fog Light Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle....Ensures ultimate protection from road debrisHighly effective under the harshest conditions$48.97
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Michael GrayenRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
- Autogold® Honda No Fill Logo on Chrome License Plate$38.78 - $40.78
- Spec-D® 310 Style Speed Manual Shift Knob$35.60 - $48.06
2009 Honda Pilot Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 4 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2009 Honda Pilot | Posted by Cheryl L. | (Philadelphia, PA)
Just what I needed for the rain.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2009 Honda Pilot Models
- 2009 Honda Pilot EX Wind Deflectors
- 2009 Honda Pilot EX-L Wind Deflectors
- 2009 Honda Pilot LX Wind Deflectors
- 2009 Honda Pilot Touring Wind Deflectors