2009 Honda Fit Shocks and Struts
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsHonda Fit 2009, Excel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Designed to help restore OE parts for normal driving conditions. Restores a vehicle’s originally designed handling and control.Our price: $69.56 - $125.24$69.5620% OFF
- KSport® - Kontrol Pro Coilover KitHonda Fit GE Chassis 2009, Kontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 coilovers designed with sophisticated adaptability to offer performance during street racing and a comfortable ride over poor road surfaces. Lower mounts allow...Our price: $966.00$966.0020% OFF
- KSport® - Circuit Pro Coilover KitHonda Fit GE Chassis 2009, Circuit Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 racetrack-only coilovers designed for long periods of endurance racing with long heat cycles. External hydraulic fluid reservoirs add separate adjustment for...Our price: $2,116.00$2,116.0020% OFF
- KSport® - Race Version Coilover KitHonda Fit 2009, Race Version Coilover Kit by KSport®. KSport offers track-only coilovers that are fine tuned for specific needs and demands such as drag strip runs or short distance competition on paved surfaces. Drag Race Version coilovers are...Our price: $1,288.00$1,288.0020% OFF
- KSport® - Rally Spec Coilover KitHonda Fit 2009, Rally Spec Coilover Kit by KSport®. KSport offers beefed-up coilover sets specifically tuned for the rigors of longer distance rally competition. Choose Asphalt Rally coilovers that allow ride height drops up to 3 inches for...Our price: $1,288.00$1,288.0020% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for...Our price: $14.99 - $26.99$14.9920% OFF
- Daystar® - Custom Shock BootUniversal Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. When it comes to superior suspension performance, Daystar offers protective polyurethane sleeve boots that surround and protect shock absorbers, driveshaft joints, axle joints, and steering shock...Our price: $2.73 - $12.99$2.7320% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $6.32 - $7.91$6.3220% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have, you’ll find...Our price: $2.37 - $11.93$2.3720% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $3.57 - $9.50$3.5720% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $9.11$9.1120% OFF
Posted by Collin B.
"Love this product. Definitely noticed a difference in handling at higher speeds. Thanks, CARiD."
Posted by Glen R.
"This product is amazing. Literally like driving a new car! I am no newbie to autospoorts, so I am here to let you know this ST kit is fantastic. Thank You."
Posted by Leigh K.
"I recently purchased new wheels and tires for my vehicle, but the wheel gap between the fender and the tire was hideous. I didn't want to get too crazy with the suspension so I figured I would go with a simple lowering spring application. The price was great and the ease of installation was amazing. The ride quality of the product is perfect and it really gave my car the drop it needed. "
Posted by Edward M.
"Very nice stance after installation...not too low, just perfect for daily driver. Haven't pushed it around turns yet so no feedback on the sway bars, but car rides very smooth."
Posted by Eugene L.
"The price was right, appearance great, installed little easier than OEM because there was no sleeves in the bushings. The bolt was a little shorter than the original, so I had to squeeze the assembly to get the nut started. Little uncertain on how much to tighten the nut. The bottom line: looks good, will see how long does it last."