2009 CR-V Fog & Driving Lights
- Spyder® - Chrome OEM Style Fog LightsHonda CR-V 2009, Chrome OEM Style Fog Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in...Our price: $96.00$96.00 20% OFF
- Spec-D® - Chrome Fog LightsHonda CR-V 2009, Chrome Fog Lights by Spec-D®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. In their location mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights illuminate the road right in front of the...Our price: $126.00$126.00 20% OFF
- Replace® - Replacement Fog LightHonda CR-V 2009, Replacement Fog Light by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive...Our price: $92.54 - $243.08$92.54 20% OFF
- CG® - Chrome Fog LightsHonda CR-V 2009, Chrome Fog Lights by CG®, 1 Pair (with Wiring Kits and Switch). Go with these top-grade parts to either replace your broken factory fog lights or add a set of new ones. Being highly effective and extremely beautiful units, these...Our price: $127.72$127.72 20% OFF
- Replace® - Replacement Headlight BracketsHonda CR-V 2009, Replacement Headlight brackets by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful....Our price: $9.74 - $11.22$9.74 20% OFF
"Easy to install! Great price... Good choice I made! My Honda looks great!"
"Very happy with the product."
"Lights look great on vehicle. Impressed with the fit. Installation wasn't bad, just a little time consuming to getting everything lined out. Very pleased with the lights."
"I have installed these in a 2012 Honda Civic 4dr. The kit came with everything needed to install. If you're not comfortable about removing front bumper cover, I would think twice about this project... Installation from start to finish is about 3 hrs. Everything comes with the kit, however the directions are a little lacking for the exact car you're working on. The only real complaint is the interior switch is back lite the color green, all other switches in the car are blue. It would have been nice to have the switch match the factor color. They look very nice and work well. I would buy them again."
"I installed these set of fog lights myself, pretty easy install overall, just takes a bit to run the wires through the engine bay but not a big deal. They look great and work amazing. Great light coverage at night, makes driving so much easier and enjoyable when you can see all of the peripheral blind spots light up."