The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2009 GMC Yukon Denali Body Kits
- Duraflex® SS Style Front Bumper CoverGMC Yukon Denali 2009, SS Style Front Bumper Cover by Duraflex®. This bumper is stylish and aerodynamic. With Duraflex you get the best of both worlds, the light weight of fiberglass with the flexibility of plastic.
- Warn® 4X Fender FlaresGMC Yukon Denali 2009, 4X Fender Flares by Warn®. 4X Flares are ideal for just about every truck with larger tires or custom wheels.Great custom lookNo drilling required
- Pure® Custom Style Rear Roof SpoilerGMC Yukon Denali 2009, Custom Style Rear Roof Spoiler by Pure®. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. The custom design will enliven your car's overall appearance and set it apart from ordinary models. This...Custom designMade from Fiberglass
$167.00from $133.60 - $258.85# 941080
- T5i® Custom Style Rear Roofline SpoilerGMC Yukon Denali 2009, Custom Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by T5i®. When you want to add just a touch of high performance style, nothing beats a roofline spoiler. A roofline spoiler adds the look of speed without detracting from the...Custom style and quality for lessMade from Fiberglass
$167.00from $133.60 - $250.50# 33134316
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle
Guides & Articles
Justin GazzaraAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Justin GazzaraWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- # 16024807
- Flowmaster® Outlaw™ Race Mufflerfrom $89.00 - $141.66# 898456
- 2009 GMC Yukon Denali Models
- 2009 GMC Yukon Denali Body Kits
- 2009 GMC Yukon XL 1500 Denali Body Kits
- Popular Searches