Ford F-150 2009-2014, Matrix Series Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This 5.5-inch wide running board allows color customization on the removable front edge piece. Any color of paint you choose is applied to end caps and the front edge piece. Black powder coat, or silver anodized finishes are also available. Aluminum construction is fully covered along the top by a black rubber grip pad. Brackets are sold separately and some drilling may be required depending on vehicle model.
Notes: Mounting brackets sold separately.
- Removable front edge strip and end pieces can be custom painted to match your vehicle or in any color you choose
- Front edge strip is normally available in finishes of black powder coat, or silver anodized brushed metal look. These come with black end caps
- 5.5-inch wide step area
- See CARiD’s paint code helper to locate the exact paint color code of your year, make, and model
- Crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum
- Black rubber grip pad covers the surface of the running board for style and grip
- Removable black rubber splash trim piece provides a look flush to your vehicle’s sides
- Some drilling may be required depending on vehicle application
- Brackets required for mounting are sold separately
- Available in multiple lengths to fit any vehicle
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Few things are more stylish than a running board that matches the color of your vehicle, especially when equipped with a black rubber accent on top. The leading edge piece is removable and can be custom-painted by ATS design in any paint code you choose. Should you select the option of custom painting, both end caps are also painted to match the front piece. If you prefer the standard Matrix running board look, choices for the finish on the leading edge piece are black powder coat, or silver anodized brushed metal look. On most vehicles, no drilling is required for installation. However, a small amount of drilling may be required to install the mounting brackets (sold separately) on some makes and models. ATS offers a 3-year warranty against defects. Custom painted running boards cannot be returned unless defective materials or workmanship exists.
ATS Design is highly focused on the quality of its products and the satisfaction of its customers. When it comes to metal, ATS Design uses only the highest grade of T-6 aluminum favored by aircraft manufacturers. Before running boards are crafted into shape, engineers relentlessly check all tooling and dies that are used to make sure they have no flaws and are in top condition. Additionally, the quality of all raw materials is checked for consistency. Once the running board is crafted into shape, all areas are checked for dimensional accuracy, proper contour, and good surface quality before any final finish is applied. Then, the thickness of the finish is checked for evenness and color accuracy. It is only after passing these stringent tests that your running board is boxed and shipped to you.
Founded in 1971 and based out of Cerritos, California, ATS Design got its start in the automotive accessory business with a line of rear spoiler wings that replicated OEM equipment on vehicles of the day. Soon, they branched into their own designs which were designed for fitment on any vehicle. ATS’s in-house engineering and production facilities allowed quick development of new products and fast shipping times, and their focus on customer service and quality control soon led to many repeat customers that were happy to provide good word-of-mouth. Over the years, the company expanded their facilities to include production of running boards, fender flares, and valance panels. Even though the company has grown to over 200 employees and occupies a 50,000 square foot facility today, their motto still remains “Your order is completed on time, every time, defect free".