2009 Dodge Charger Radiators
- Spectra Premium® - RadiatorDodge Charger 2009, Radiator by Spectra Premium®. The radiator is a heat exchanger that transfers heat from your engine to the air flowing through the fins. If it’s damaged your engine could overheat. Before you end up with expensive engine...Our price: $201.62 - $245.15$201.62 20% OFF
- Koyorad® - RadiatorDodge Charger 2009, Radiator by Koyorad®, 1 Row, Plastic/Aluminum Material. When you notice that your radiator is leaking, clogged or otherwise damaged, you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement any more. Designed to be...Our price: $83.89 - $167.93$83.89 20% OFF
- Vista-Pro® - Ready-Rad™ RadiatorDodge Charger 2.7L / 3.5L / 5.7L with Heavy Duty Cooling without Integrated PS Cooler on A/C Condenser 2009, Ready-Rad™ Radiator by Vista-Pro®. 18-1/8" w x 24-5/16" H x 1-1/4" Th Core. 1 Row Core. Aluminium Core with Plastic Tanks. Vista-Pro...Our price: $87.57$87.57 20% OFF
- Replace® - Radiator SupportDodge Charger 2009, Radiator Support by Replace®. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network of fins surrounds the tubes. Airflow through the grille when the vehicle is at speed, or drawn...Our price: $22.08 - $143.19$22.08 20% OFF
- Stant® - OE Type Radiator CapDodge Charger 2009, OE Type Radiator Cap by Stant®. 18 psi Pressure Rating. Packaged in a Box. Test your radiator cap whenever you service the cooling system. If you’re in need of a replacement you can prevent engine overheating and expensive...Our price: $4.49$4.49 20% OFF
- Stant® - Safety Release Radiator CapDodge Charger 2009, Safety Release Radiator Cap by Stant®. 18 psi Pressure Rating. Packaged in a Box. Test your radiator cap whenever you service the cooling system. If you’re in need of a replacement you can prevent engine overheating and...Our price: $5.85$5.85 20% OFF
- Stant® - Radiator Cap Tester AdapterDodge Charger 2009, Radiator Cap Tester Adapter by Stant®. A faulty radiator cap can allow your engine to overheat. Testing the cap should be part of every thorough cooling system test. This adapter enables the Stant Cooling System tester to the...Our price: $17.22$17.22 20% OFF
- Hayden® - Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist SystemUniversal Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist System by Hayden®. This product is a great solution when you need additional cooling in extreme conditions. Perfect for motor homes and off-road vehicles, this radiator mist system adds up to an extra 40° of...Our price: $62.61$62.61 20% OFF
- Mopar® - Aluminum RadiatorDodge Charger 2009, Aluminum Radiator by Mopar®. - Plastic Tank. Has your temperature gauge needle been creeping up? Are you seeing green puddles on the ground under your vehicle? If so, you may need cooling system repairs, which should not be...Our price: $315.29$315.29 20% OFF
- Metrix® - Aluminum RadiatorDodge Charger 6.1L 2009, Aluminum Radiator by Metrix®. - Plastic Tank. Has your temperature gauge needle been creeping up? Are you seeing green puddles on the ground under your vehicle? If so, you may need cooling system repairs, which should not...Our price: $184.03$184.03 20% OFF
"This fan works very well, but it should be made in larger sizes. Installing it was fairly easy. The wiring was a bit of a pain though. But it works and I ain't complaining."
Posted by Aj J.
"The delay in shipping was all good, the product was good too. Thanks!"
Posted by Reed J.
"I was running a 10" fan on the cooling system but then decided to upgrade to 12" size. This fan runs a lot smoother and quieter. The cycle time is shorter due to the amount of flow I am getting through my radiator, and the cooling system is where it needs to be now. Well worth the money spent."
Posted by Salvatore C.
"Fan works better than I anticipated, fit was amazing too. Easy to install in custom application. Runs quieter than the straight blade fan that I replaced."
Posted by Barrie R.
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"