- Features performance enhancing levels custom tuned for Economy, Performance, Towing, and Extreme Performance for modified vehicles
- Also features performance enhancement programs designed specifically for aftermarket cold air intakes, MAF sensor upgrades, and custom-sized supercharger pulley wheels
- Reads, stores, and clears diagnostic fault codes / check engine lights
- Comes with software CD that loads to your computer, then from computer to the inTune via an included USB cable
- Can store up to five additional tuning programs created by outside software dealers
- Features analog input for external sensors you wish to mount
- Is internet accessible for free online updates from Diablosport that become available in the future
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
The DiabloSport inTune is a power-packed programmer and display unit all in one. For gasoline-powered vehicles, the inTune features pre-programmed levels for high octane fuel (91 or 93) or regular gas (87 octane) that will boost horsepower depending on vehicle model. If you have customized your vehicle with a cold-air intake, upgraded MAF sensor, or installed a custom-sized pulley wheel for your factory supercharger, the inTune has additional built-in program levels that account for any or all of these modifications to give you higher, more extreme levels of performance. When you need to bring your vehicle to the dealer for warranty work, the inTune will restore all factory settings without leaving a trace.
The inTune also allows you to modify engine RPM idle speed, rev limits, transmission shift points and firmness levels, and vehicle speed limiter settings. If you have non-stock tire sizes or drivetrain gear ratios installed, just tell the inTune and it will correct all speedometer and odometer readings. Twin 32-bit processors and 1 gigabyte of onboard memory let you store 30 minutes of running data for 8 readings, and download a large capacity of custom tuning software programs from outside tuning firms. An analog input jack allows for installation of external sensors you wish to mount on your vehicle.339.00Brand: DiabloSport Part Number: I1000 UPC: 718122445455
Founded in Florida in 2000, DiabloSport established itself in the world of automotive performance products by pioneering Electronic Engine Control Level 5 (EEC-V) software cable of delivering speed necessary to run a modern master vehicle computer control system equipped with extra limbs such as airbags, traction control, ABS, air suspension and more. Today, Diablosport has built their knowledgebase into a full line of vehicle performance tuners that increase fuel economy, power, and torque – with the ability to be custom programmed to a specific make and model to the highest level. From under hood control modules that increase horsepower and fuel economy in stock vehicles to tuners with abilities to create 800+ horsepower in racetrack modified applications, each Diablosport product offers value with state-of-the-art technology. All Diablosport products are fully engineered, tested, and manufactured in the United States.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)