Chevy Silverado 2009-2013, 5th Wheel Tailgate by Husky Liners®. Retain items in your truck bed while towing a 5th wheel or gooseneck trailer with this rugged aluminum 5th Wheel Tailgate. Its light weight and louvered design will help save fuel, and the center opening latch makes it easy to open for access to the bed. The 5th Wheel Tailgate is contoured to specifically match your truck, and it installs easily using all factory hinge and latch points.
- Enables cargo carrying while towing 5th wheel or gooseneck trailer
- Custom designed for each specific truck
- Allows easy access to hitch
- Lightweight aluminum construction and louvered design increase fuel mileage
- Manufactured from aircraft grade aluminum for strength and durability
- Bright dip anodized finish to prevent corrosion
- Opens with factory type center opening, locking latch
- Unique latch design is FMVSS approved
- Easily installed using factory hinge and latch points
- Comes completely assembled, with detailed instructions for installation
- Optional backup camera mounting bracket (sold separately) for select vehicles equipped with factory backup camera
- Backed by a limited 1-year warranty
Carry cargo in your bed, even while towing your 5th wheel or gooseneck trailer, safely stashed behind this stylish aluminum 5th Wheel Tailgate. It’s custom designed and contoured to match the shape of your truck, for perfect fit and appearance, and the large opening allows easy access to your hitch. Constructed from lightweight, aircraft grade aluminum, it’s also bright dip anodized to resist corrosion, even when scratched. And the weight savings over your stock tailgate (it’s about half the weight of the average factory tailgate), along with the drag reducing louvered design, will help you pay less at the pump. Unlike many 5th wheel tailgates that have 2 separate “pull” type latches, the Husky Liners 5th Wheel Tailgate has a factory like central latch, with a lock that comes with 2 keys. And unlike most aftermarket tailgate latches, Husky’s unique latch design is FMVSS (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards) approved. Easily installed using the factory hinge and latch points, the 5th Wheel Tailgate requires no modifications to your vehicle for installation. It comes completely assembled and ready to install, with detailed instructions. The Husky Liners 5th Wheel Tailgate is backed by a 1-year limited warranty, and like all Husky products, proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
Husky Liners® is a commercial line of Winfield Consumer Products, Inc., the originator of the custom fit floor and cargo liners. Company specialized in manufacturing custom fit floor and cargo liners, heavy duty floor mats, custom molded mud guards, aluminum accessories and various other products to serve the aftermarket. WCP is a privately held company, whose primary business consists of designing, manufacturing and supplying automotive accessories for light trucks, sport utility vehicles, vans and cars to the aftermarket. With 197,000 square foot manufacturing facilities and distribution operation, Production Winfield Consumer Products, Inc. turned into leading source for thermo-plastic floor and cargo liners in automotive aftermarket's sphere. WCP customer focused experts supervise the entire production process, from the product design and equipping to warehouse and distribution with a strict requirements to quality and customer service.