Chevy Silverado Diesel 6.6L 2009, Attitude CS / CTS Upgrade Kit by Edge®. This Attitude Upgrade Kit is designed to allow owners of original Juice with Attitude programmers to upgrade their in-cabin monitors to a CS 2.4" color screen or a CTS 4.3" color touch screen. Keep your current Juice module with all its data and settings, and enjoy the amazing display capabilities that CS and CTS monitors provide. On some vehicle applications, your original Juice module may need to be sent to Edge Products for reprogramming.
Notes: Not legal for sale or use in California.
- Replaces original Attitude monitor with a stylish CS 2.4" color screen or CTS 4.3" color touch screen monitor
- CS and CTS monitors mount inside to the windshield by suction cups for display and control functions
- Built-in light sensor automatically adjusts the screen brightness of CS and CTS displays
- Add-on cables and sensors are available for CS and CTS to monitor turbo boost pressure, gas temperatures, and fluid temperatures if your vehicle is not equipped to read them
- Provides easy-to-read diagnostics and clearing of all check engine light faults and real-time monitoring of trouble codes
- Displays quarter-mile and zero-to-sixty run information in colorful graph and data-packed readouts
- CS and CTS units hook up to the internet via your computer to download software updates, new features, and custom designs for instrumentation display
- CTS model has video input jack for use with separate backup camera, dvd player, camcorder, or any video input
- Mounts to driver’s side of windshield with necessary suction cups included
- Built-in light sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness based on ambient light conditions
- Audio alerts sound when any pre-selected conditions occur, or if any unsafe engine running conditions should develop
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
If you already have a Juice with Attitude module, you know how great it is. This upgrade kit lets you use your existing underhood Juice module with either the CS with manual control buttons and 2.4" color screen or the CTS with full-width 4.3" color touch screen. These CS and CTS monitors provide the most state-of-the-art levels of engine gauge readouts along with the ability to make diagnostic readouts easier to see and understand. The days of using cumbersome and expensive analog gauges for custom read outs are over, because the hand-held screen monitors provide you with a staggering array of information. For example, battery voltage, engine speed, coolant temperature, fuel pressure readings, air intake temperature, transmission temperature as well as all other standard instrumentation are available with the touch of a button. Additional cables and input jacks are available that can be installed on any mechanical item you choose to read boost pressure, fluid temperatures, air temperature, and more.
Instrumentation of your choice can be displayed on either CS or CTS screen via three analog gauges, or by digital readouts accordingly sized to fit anywhere from 2 to 8 readouts of your choice. The CS and CTS hook up to the internet through your computer to download custom instrumentation designs, new software updates, or any features that become available in the future. If you want scientific readouts of zero-to-sixty and quarter mile speeds and times the way car magazines obtain them, the CS and CTS screens display your results with style. After red, yellow, and green colors flash on the screen racetrack style, the monitor provides all speed and distance information it in a timed graph readout when the run is over. A built-in video input jack on the CTS allows the monitor to serve as a backup monitor when any additional camera is installed, or as a DVD player.349.00 374.34
Brand: Edge Part Numbers:
Headquartered in Odgen, Utah, Edge Products was founded in 1999 by engineers that specialized in performance electronics for diesel trucks. Earning a reputation for reliability and proven performance among users, Edge Products greatly expanded their customer base worldwide and has been named three times to Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest growing companies. Edge currently offers a variety of OBD II compatible modules, programmers, and monitors for gasoline- and diesel-specific applications. Today, Edge is a subsidiary of the MSD Performance Company, and the resulting affiliation with MSD Ignition, Superchips, and Racepak parts has led to unparalleled engineering expertise, advanced product features, and quality construction techniques. Edge currently has over 100 employees and occupies a 40,000 square foot facility.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.