Chevy Silverado 2500 / 2500 HD / 3500 / 3500 HD 2007-2010, M1 Front Winch Bumper by Smittybilt®. If you've been looking for a truck bumper that's tough, rugged, and looks the part, then your search is over because it's right here in front of you. The innovative 2-piece design of the M1mates a 1/4" plate center section that mounts up to a 16,500 lb. winch and wraps the frame horns and lower crossmember, to a 3/16" cold rolled steel bumper that includes ultra-bright fog and driving lights and 7/8" solid D-ring mounts. With a dual stage textured black powder coated finish, the M1 is a direct bolt-on installation.
- Rugged looks and protection
- Custom designed for each application to ensure perfect fit and appearance
- Innovative 2-piece design
- 1/4" steel center section mounts winch and wraps frame horns and lower crossmember
- Winch mount system holds up to a 16,500 lb. winch
- Bumper manufactured from 3/16" cold rolled steel
- Includes 7/8" solid D-ring mounts
- Includes ultra-bright fog and driving lights and stainless steel bezels
- Bumper provides complete winch protection
- Includes provisions to mount roller fairlead
- Dual stage textured black powder coated finish
- Direct bolt-on installation; requires minimum modifications
- 5-year limited warranty on bumper finish
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship and materials
- Made in the USA
This bumper sets the standard for strength and toughness; any other bumper pales in comparison. To form the strongest winch mounting system, Smittybilt created this 2-piece design. Thick 1/4" plate is used to mount the winch and protect the front frame horns and lower crossmember. This results in a system that can hold up to a 16,500 lb. winch. 7/8" solid D-ring mounts are also welded to the winch plate with welds on the inside and out. The rest of the bumper is manufactured from thick 3/16" cold rolled steel and includes ultra-bright fog and driving lights for increased visibility, and stylish stainless steel bezels. When the 2 bumper sections are joined the winch is completely protected; with provisions included to mount a roller fairlead.
As a final step, the M1 bumper is acid dipped to remove impurities, a special "E-Coat" is applied inside and out, and finally a dual stage textured black powder coat finish is applied. Designed to be a direct bolt-on installation, it's covered by a 5-year limited warranty against finish defects and a Smittybilt Advantage limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.1,299.99Brand: Smittybilt Part Number: 612820 UPC: 631410089660
SmittyBilt®, located in Compton, California, is the leader in the off-road parts and accessories market because they were there at its inception. Founder Basil Smith, also known as "Smitty", was one of the original Southern California 4WD enthusiasts. He started a business called Rock-ett Products, making specialized equipment for trucks and Jeeps, in his garage/machine shop in 1956. Smitty's son Tom began working at Rock-ett at an early age and became head of the ever-expanding enterprise when it became Smittybilt in the 1970s. Under Tom's leadership, the company created innovative products like the original "Nerf Bar" side step, and tubular front and rear bumpers for Jeeps. Today, thanks to their continued involvement in off-roading at all levels of the staff, which enables them to keep abreast of the latest trends and needs in the off-road market, Smittybilt remains the industry leader with a selection of over 2000 different products for trucks and SUVs.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)