If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
2009 Cadillac Escalade Performance Suspension
- Eibach® Sport Utility Front Lowering KitCadillac Escalade ESV / Escalade EXT with Self-Leveling Control Suspension 2009, Sport Utility Front Lowering Kit with 2.0" Body Drop by Eibach®. Includes: Pair of Front Torsion Keys. This is a set of two replacement front torsion...Set of two replacement torsion keys for front torsion bar suspensionsProvides a front ride height that is 3 inches lower than stock
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitCadillac Escalade with Self-Leveling Control Suspension 2009, Pro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightIncludes a set of sport springs, bump stops, shock absorbers
$199.88from $159.90 - $731.90# 7605428
- Belltech® Front Pro Lowering KitCadillac Escalade 2009, Front Pro Lowering Kit by Belltech®. This is a set of replacement front coil springs designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle and achieve handling improvements in grip, cornering speed,...Set of coil springsRide height can be easily adjusted to only 1” of drop by the use of height-boosting urethane spacer pieces
$231.75from $185.40 - $223.30# 54872255
- Belltech® Lowering KitCadillac Escalade 2009, Lowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs,...Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride qualityKits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs, hangers, rear shackles
$594.63from $475.70 - $811.81# 14416667
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Lift KitCadillac Escalade / Escalade ESV / Escalade EXT AWD (All Wheel Drive) 2009, Standard Series Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
$348.98from $279.18 - $1,613.29# 17219735
- ReadyLIFT® Lift KitCadillac Escalade 2009, Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your vehicle - whether it’s just a mild leveling kit or a full-on 5” lift - with a ReadyLIFT Lift kit. From mild to wild, ReadyLIFT has a kit for your truck that lifts it...
$412.44from $329.95 - $1,499.95# 54727297
- ReadyLIFT® MLS Lift KitCadillac Escalade 2009, Billet Aluminum MLS Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 0.5-1 hour. Includes: (2) CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum rear coil spring spacers engineered for the perfect fit With your OEM springs. Not for...Includes hardware and bushingsDirect replacement of OEM shock package
- Skyjacker® Front Upper Aluminum Spacer Leveling KitCadillac Escalade AWD 2009, Front Upper Aluminum Spacer Leveling Kit with 2" Front Body Lift by Skyjacker®. Max tire size available after the kit installation is 265 x 75. Includes: Metal Spacers (2). Now is the time to find your...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
- Truxxx® Lift Kit-SuspensionCadillac Escalade Base / Hybrid / Platinum 2009, Lift Kit-Suspension by Truxxx®. Lift Kit; 2.5 in. Lift Front; 1.25 in. Lift Rear; Incl. Hardware.
- Skyjacker® Rear Polyurethane Value Spacer Leveling KitCadillac Escalade 2009, Rear Polyurethane Value Spacer Leveling Kit with 1.25" Rear Body Lift by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
- ReadyLIFT® Custom Leveling KitCadillac Escalade 2009, Custom Leveling Kit with 2.25" Body Lift by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 3-3.5 hours. Max tire size available after the kit installation is 33" x 11.50". 5.5" Wheel Width with 9" Back Spacing Available after...
- ReadyLIFT® Front Leveling KitCadillac Escalade 2009, Machined Billet Aluminum Front Leveling Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 1-1.5 hours. 5.5" Wheel Width with 9" Back Spacing Available after the Kit Installation. Lift your truck’s front end for a new...
- ProRYDE® Suspension Front Leveling KitCadillac Escalade Base / ESV / ESV Platinum / EXT 2009, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by ProRYDE®. LIFTmachine Coil Spring Front Lift/Leveling Kit; w/Adjstbl Strt/Sprng Plt; 2 - 3 in. Of Lift; Install Time 2.1 Hrs; Not For Use...
- Truxxx® Suspension Front Leveling KitCadillac Escalade Base / Hybrid / Platinum 2009, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Truxxx®. Front Leveling Kit; Incl. Hardware.
$160.00from $128.00 - $228.00# 13608657
- Revtek® Suspension Front Leveling KitCadillac Escalade 2009, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Revtek®. 2 in. Leveling Kit; 2 in. Lift; Complete Split Spacer System.
- Superlift® Suspension Front Leveling KitCadillac Escalade Base 2009, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Superlift®. Level-It Lift System; Strut Extension; 1.5 in. Lift; 32 in. Maximum Diameter.
- Hellwig® Power Lift™ Coil to Air Conversion KitCadillac Escalade 2009, Power Lift™ Coil to Air Conversion Kit by Hellwig®. Includes: Air Compressor, Tank, Auto Leveling System. Add a more luxurious ride to your truck or sport utility with this upgrade kit. Features two rear...Set of two rear air springs designed to bolt in place of standard equipment metal coil springsAdds a more luxurious ride to your truck or sport utility
- Hellwig® Rear Big WigCadillac Escalade 2009, Rear Big Wig by Hellwig®. When your truck becomes top heavy and weighed down with a heavy load or trailer, the complete Big Wig kit comes with air helper springs designed to level and stabilize the rear of...Complete Big Wig kit is designed to stabilize both the front and rear of your vehicle when hauling heavy loadsIncludes 2 air helper springs that add a combined total of 5,600 pounds of load support and leveling capacity to rear
$10.45from $8.36 - $362.30# 45066492
- Belltech® Street Performance Front Lift and Lowering StrutCadillac Escalade 2009, Street Performance Front Lift and Lowering Strut from 2" Body Drop to 2" Body Lift by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation,...Oil-filled Street Performance front shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices
- Monroe® Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable ShocksCadillac Escalade without Auto Air Leveling Systems with ZW7 Premium Smooth Ride Suspension 2009, Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable Shocks by Monroe®. 2 per Pack. Length: 14.625" Compressed, 23.938" Extended with 9.313" Stroke. Upper...Provide proper vehicle ride height when additional weight is loadedInflates up to 150 psi
- Skyjacker® NITRO N8000 Series Rear ShockCadillac Escalade / Escalade ESV / Escalade EXT 2009, NITRO N8000 Series Rear Shock for 2" Front Body Lift with Rear Leveling by Skyjacker®. Length: 27.07" Extended; 15.94" Collapsed. Includes: Red Boot. Shocks are recommended for...150 PSI Pressurized Nitrogen GasMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Skyjacker® HYDRO H7000 Series Rear ShockCadillac Escalade / Escalade ESV / Escalade EXT 2009, HYDRO H7000 Series Rear Shock for 2" Front Body Lift with Rear Leveling by Skyjacker®. Length: 27.07" Extended; 15.94" Collapsed. Shocks are recommended for multiple shock...Hydraulic ActionMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Belltech® Shocks and StrutsCadillac Escalade 2009, Shocks and Struts by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height in 1/2”...Oil-filled Street Performance front shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices
$51.50from $41.20 - $63.20# 54872261
- Monroe® Reflex™ Rear ShockCadillac Escalade / Escalade ESV / Escalade EXT with ZW7 Premium Smooth Ride Suspension 2009, Reflex™ Rear Shock by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Length: 15.375" Compressed, 23.75" Extended with 8.375" Stroke. Upper Mount: Loop Bushing...ASD Technology: provides greater control for handling (only applies to twin tube version)Enhanced stability by reducing body roll rate in evasive maneuvers or tight turns
- Monroe® Electronic to Passive Suspension Conversion KitCadillac Escalade except 22" Wheels 2009, Electronic to Passive Suspension Conversion Kit by Monroe®. This kit is designed to convert an electronic or air suspension system to passive conventional suspension system. Every Monroe...Economical alternative to expensive air ride or electronic suspension system repairsConverts factory-style air ride or electronic suspension to passive conventional suspension
$55.29from $44.23 - $264.03# 17914582
- Arnott® Coil Spring Conversion KitCadillac Escalade 2009, Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Arnott®. Includes: New Rear Coil Springs, Front Bilstein Monotube Shocks, Rear Bilstein Monotube Shocks, Exclusive Suspension Fault Module, Detailed Installation Manual. Replace...Set coil springs and shock absorbers designed to bolt directly in place of existing air springs with no modifications necessary to your vehicleEliminate worry of failing air suspension parts which can leave you stranded with extremely costly repair bills
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsCadillac Escalade 2009, LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go....Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration
$281.25from $225.00 - $415.00# 9815808
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsCadillac Escalade 2009, Load Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM springsPrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
$128.56from $102.85 - $299.00# 9810124
- Air Lift® QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemCadillac Escalade 2009, QuickSHOT™ Compressor System by Air Lift®, with Equal Air Spring Infation, Single Gauge, Dual Needle. This kit contains an air compressor, lines, hardware, and a 2-gallon auxiliary tank that stores...2-gallon auxiliary tank stores compressed air for faster inflation of air springsTank can be used with single or dual front/rear Air Lift applications
- Air Lift® SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemCadillac Escalade 2009, SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System by Air Lift®. This kit includes an air pump, magnetic height sensors, wiring, harnesses, and all hardware needed to inflate or deflate air springs to adjust vehicle ride...Maintains level ride height from front to rearKits are available with single sensors and dual sensors
$515.00from $412.00 - $734.99# 9802631
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemCadillac Escalade 2009, Wireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs
$459.38from $367.50 - $524.99# 9806363
- Firestone® Suspension Load Leveling KitCadillac Escalade 2009, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Air Helper Spring Kit; Rear; Hardware; No Drilling Required.
$130.81from $104.65 - $184.19# 13325865
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitCadillac Escalade 2009, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitCadillac Escalade 2009, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®. Standard Duty Air Compressor System.
$340.83from $272.66 - $383.43# 13325862
- Eibach® Anti-Roll Sway BarCadillac Escalade ESV / Escalade EXT with Self-Leveling Control Suspension 2009, Anti-Roll Sway Bar by Eibach®. Eibach offers premium, one-piece front and rear steel sway bars that reduce side-to-side body roll around turns,...Depending on vehicle application, sway bar ends may or may not be available with multiple mounting holes to adjust the level of stiffnessSway bars are forged from one solid piece of steel for greater strength and have no welds
$241.54from $193.23 - $516.71# 58675465
- Belltech® Anti-Sway BarsCadillac Escalade 2009, Anti-Sway Bars by Belltech®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, these...Anti-sway bars effectively decrease suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-formed solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight
$199.00from $159.20 - $351.19# 55509570
- Hellwig® Sway BarCadillac Escalade 2009, Sway Bar by Hellwig®. Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral steering and precise...Sets of sway bars are tailored for on-road useDesigned to provide optimum performance on lowered vehicles as well as lifted trucks with a higher center of gravity
$214.50from $171.60 - $231.40# 15602536
- Suncore® Front and Rear Coil Spring Conversion KitCadillac Escalade 2009, OEM Front and Rear Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Suncore®. With Front Coil Over Gas Struts. This kit will keep the car at factory height while providing a smooth car ride. You will be saving Time and Money...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
$1,636.36from $1,309.09 - $1,379.89# 53804104
- Suncore® Passive Suspension Conversion KitCadillac Escalade 2009, Passive Suspension Conversion Kit by Suncore®. This is a Low Cost Alternative to OEM active electronic Shocks. This kit will convert your vehicle from Active Electronic Air Shocks to Passive Coil Over Gas...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
$176.11from $140.89 - $494.89# 14252230
- ProRYDE® Ball JointCadillac Escalade EXT 2009, Ball Joint by ProRYDE®. liftALIGN Camber/Caster Ball Joint; Adjustable; Install Time 0.9 Hours.
- Eibach® Pro-Alignment KitCadillac Escalade ESV / Escalade EXT with Self-Leveling Control Suspension 2009, Pro-Alignment Kit by Eibach®. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow...Turns Horsepower into Hook-upConsistently Lowers 1/4-mile ET's
$92.59from $74.07 - $113.90# 7609857
- ProRYDE® Alignment Camber KitCadillac Escalade Base / ESV / EXT 2009, Alignment Camber Kit by ProRYDE®. liftALIGN Control Arm Camber Kit; Front; L.D.; Install Time 0.8 Hours; Front +/-1.0.
- ProRYDE® Alignment Caster/Camber KitCadillac Escalade EXT 2009, Alignment Caster/Camber Kit by ProRYDE®. liftALIGN Camber/Caster Kit; Incl. A Pair Of Quick Cams; Front +/-1.5.
- ProRYDE® Coil Spring SpacerCadillac Escalade ESV / ESV Platinum / EXT 2009, Coil Spring Spacer by ProRYDE®. SuperBlok; 1-2 in. Lift Multi-Adjustable Kit; Adjust Prior To Install; 1.1 Hours Install Time; Rear.
- ProRYDE® Control Arm PinCadillac Escalade Base / ESV / EXT 2009, Control Arm Pin by ProRYDE®. liftALIGN Cam Guide Pins; 12 pc.; Replacement.
- Skyjacker® Rear Block Lift KitCadillac Escalade / Escalade ESV / Escalade EXT 6 Lug Wheel 2009, Rear Block Lift Kit with 1.25" Body Lift by Skyjacker®. These lift block kits from Skyjacker are an affordable way to add some lift to your truck.Level Your Daily DriverGain Serious Ground Clearance
- KYB® MonoMax™ Series ShocksCadillac Escalade / Escalade ESV / Escalade EXT without Electronic Adjustable Suspension 2009, MonoMax™ Series Shocks by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Power up your truck's suspension performance with MonoMax heavy duty monotube gas...Performance upgrade for trucks that need extra controlThe best choice for hauling, towing, or plowing
$93.69from $74.95 - $92.34# 17815014
- Hotchkis® Sport Suspension SystemCadillac Escalade Base / Platinum 2009, Sport Suspension System by Hotchkis®. Anti-sway bars that effectively reduce suspension lean and side-to-side body roll when vehicle weight shifts. Improves overall stability, driver control,...Anti-sway bars effectively reduce suspension lean and side-to-side body roll when vehicle weight shiftsImproves overall stability, driver control, and cornering while maintaining proper alignment and tire grip
- Mevotech® TTX Front Lower Ball JointCadillac Escalade / Escalade ESV / Escalade EXT 2009, TTX Front Lower Ball Joint by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Especially designed for heavy-duty wear and tear, these ball joints will handle the toughest work you can throw at them...High Tensile Steel construction provides minimal deformation at extreme loading conditionsEasysnap locking – for secure locking and extreme strength protection
- Dorman® Air CompressorCadillac Escalade ESV / Escalade EXT 2009, Air Compressor by Dorman®. Horizontal Operating. Finish: Black. Current: 10A. Maximum Air Pressure: 165 psi. Voltage: 12V. Includes Mounting Hardware. This is an aftermarket part that...Integral to a level ride - replacement restores active suspension functionA hassle-free repair - no need to rebuild rusty components
- Suncore® Suspension Air CompressorCadillac Escalade 2009, Suspension Air Compressor by Suncore®. With Dryer. This replacement Air Suspension Compressor comes with instructions for easy install. The Suspension Compressor inflates or deflates the Air Spring Bags as...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Series ShocksCadillac Escalade / Escalade ESV / Escalade EXT without Electronic Adjustable Suspension 2009, Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and...Replacement for an OE monotube shock to restore/keep the vehicle's original performance characteristicsIdeal as an upgrade from an OE twin-tube for quicker, more responsive handling and control
$68.45from $54.76 - $83.46# 17808364
- Arnott® Replacement Air SuspensionCadillac Escalade 2009, OE Replacement Air Suspension by Arnott®. Arnott offers completely new and rebuilt air suspension struts, shocks, and springs designed to match the fine tolerances of original equipment. New Arnott parts are...Air springs, struts, and shocks are sold individually (not as a set) for front and rear applicationsArnott sources many components from the same name brand companies that vehicle manufacturers used to build original OEM parts with
$150.75from $120.60 - $200.73# 39493409
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsCadillac Escalade / Escalade ESV / Escalade EXT without Electronic Adjustable Suspension 2009, Excel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven
$64.59from $51.67 - $77.17# 17799628
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Front ShockCadillac Escalade / Escalade ESV / Escalade EXT with ZW7 Premium Smooth Ride Suspension 2009, OESpectrum™ Front Shock by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Length: 14.513" Compressed, 18.06" Extended with 3.547" Stroke. Upper Mount: Stem Mount...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged
- Monroe® Specialty™ Shock and StrutCadillac Escalade without ZW7 Premium Smooth Ride Suspension without Magnetic Ride Control Suspension / with Electronic Suspension 2009, Specialty™ Shock and Strut by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. These shock absorbers are designed to...Restores your vehicle factory ride height and provides a stable comfortable rideDirect OE style replacement
$345.04from $276.03 - $344.33# 17916129
- Suncore® OEM Shock KitCadillac Escalade 2009, OEM Shock Kit by Suncore®. Suspension OEM Electronic Gas Shock Replacement. It is highly recommended that Yukon gas shocks be replaced about every 50,000 miles to maintain the vehicles suspension. The shocks...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
$176.11from $140.89 - $1,273.69# 54048289
- Suncore® Struts AssemblyCadillac Escalade 2009, Front Struts Assembly by Suncore®. This complete kit will replace all the required Air Suspension Parts in order to maintain great ride quality. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
$530.11from $424.09 - $778.09# 53804128
- Dorman® Sway BarCadillac Escalade / Escalade ESV / Escalade EXT 2009, Sway Bar by Dorman®. Re-engineered by Dorman with a solid forged design that eliminates the possibility of the ends breaking due to corrosion, Dorman’s Suspension Stabilizer...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeDorman-improved with high quality materials and a strong finish to resist corrosion in center or at ends of bar
$157.78from $126.22 - $129.33# 33164283
- Dorman® Control ArmCadillac Escalade / Escalade ESV / Escalade EXT 2009, Control Arm by Dorman®, 1 per Pack. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for...Direct OEM replacementAllows the wheels to lift and descend when hitting bumps or other road imperfections
$33.79from $27.03 - $57.75# 33164276
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products
- # 21886455
2009 Cadillac Escalade Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2009 Cadillac Escalade | Posted by Juan | (Houston, TX)
Did the job, no lights on dash.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2009 Cadillac Escalade Models
- 2009 Cadillac Escalade Base Performance Suspension Parts
- 2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Performance Suspension Parts
- 2009 Cadillac Escalade Platinum Performance Suspension Parts
- 2009 Cadillac Escalade ESV Base Performance Suspension Parts
- 2009 Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum Performance Suspension Parts
- 2009 Cadillac Escalade EXT Performance Suspension Parts
- Popular Searches
- Cadillac Escalade Lowered Suspension Kits
- 2009 Cadillac Escalade Performance Online Parts
- 2009 Cadillac Escalade Chrome Accessories
- 2009 Cadillac Escalade Back Seat Car Organizer
- 2009 Cadillac Escalade Replacement Engine Cooling Systems Components
- 2009 Cadillac Escalade Factory Style Rims Online
- Best 2009 Cadillac Escalade Spark Plug Wires