Cadillac Escalade 2009, Stage 1 / Stage 20 Street Brake Kit by EBC®. Enhance your daily driving with confidence and peace of mind. With the EBC Premium Street Brake Kit, you will forget about brake shudder or embarrassing brake squeal when coming to a stop. The kit combines the Ultimax Pads and stock replacement rotors for the ultimate OEM pad and rotor combination at an affordable price. The anodized layer is designed to disappear in the area that the brake pads contact the rotor.
- Sized and shaped to original equipment specifications with extremely tight tolerances
- Designed to meet or reduce factory levels of heat buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear
- Black GEOMET and NITROTHERM™ anti corrosive finish
- Recommended by EBC for normal street driving, high performance street driving, truck or SUV use, drifting, and short track runs
- High quality "gray" iron features a higher carbon content to reduce brake shudder, heat cracking, and high-frequency vibrations which cause squealing
- Vented center allows air to pass between both rotor sides for more effective cooling
- EBC recommends a 500 mile break in period with lighter braking application
- 6-month/3,000 mile manufacturer warranty against premature rotor wear under normal driving conditions
- Patented AF42/66 pad friction material features a low level of metallic compounds that reduces rotor wear by up to 50%
- Produces low amount of brake dust
- Backing plate and side edges of brake pad are black powder coated for resistance to corrosion
- Pad surfaces have chamfered edges to reduce contact against rotor lip that forms over time and causes squealing
- Center gap allows for proper heat expansion of brake pads
- Built in noise-reducing shims
- Patented Brake-In™ red top coating provides better grip during the first 100 miles after new pads are installed
- Patented Brake-In™ red top coating scours off any existing glaze or heat spots from brake rotor surface for more even surface mating
- 6 month/10,000 mile manufacturer warranty against premature pad wear under normal driving conditions
- Perfect for non-aggressive driving
- Ensure quiet operation
- Offer low dust and long pad life
- Vented design provides much faster heat dissipation
- More resistant to warping or cracking
Why pay dealership prices that are marked up 100% when you can purchase EBC high-quality RK Series Premium OE Replacement rotors for less? Unlike cheaper, inferior replacement rotors that may look identical to original equipment, EBC builds these to match original factory dimensions and machines them to extremely tight tolerances. But they did not stop there. EBC has applied their engineering expertise to create an iron compound that exceeds the quality of most original material blends, so these rotors actually improve on factory levels of heat buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear. A higher percentage of carbon and silicone is present which leads to the formation of graphite during the curing process. When graphite is present, the rotor itself takes on qualities of a denser, softer material. Heat is more evenly dispersed to reduce warping, cracks are less likely, and vibration-related noise is greatly reduced. RK Series Premium OE Replacement Rotor Kit is anodized for corrosion resistance, and rotors should be fully ready for performance driving after a 500 mile break-in period.
EBC Ultimax OEM Replacement Brake Pads are designed to match the exact dimensions of original equipment with extremely tight tolerances to ensure proper fit, even wear, and absence of rattles and squeaks. A patented low-metallic aramid compound uses DuPont Kevlar and Twaron composites to reduce the amount of steel wool necessary, so these pads cause far less abrasive wear on rotors without compromising brake pad efficiency or longevity. In government R90 tests of replacement brake components, EBC pads have shown to deliver equivalent performance, bedding, cold temperature operation, and speed sensitivity when compared to original manufacturer parts. EBC’s aramid material also ensures the pads are soft enough to avoid brake squeal, but not so soft that pad longevity becomes compromised. On some German vehicles, you may even see longer life with EBC pads than the original factory brake pads provided.
If you’re installing Ultimax OEM Replacement Brake Pads with new brake rotors, you’ll find down the road when the time comes to replace the pads again, rotors will still be usable enough to last through another set of brake pads. And if you are installing EBC pads without replacing rotors, pre-chamfered pad edges will mate perfectly against the grooves and lips that normally form on the rotor surfaces, so the meat of the pad makes contact against the rotor center where it counts. These pads also feature a red top layer coating designed to scour glaze and hot spots off worn brake rotors during the break-in process. As it does that, the coating also serves to provide a higher level of grip to counteract low friction levels that exist before bedding is complete. Built-in shims ensure any high-frequency vibration is absorbed rather than transferred as squealing noise, even under the most extreme weather conditions. EBC backs their replacement brake pads with a 6-month or 10,000 mile warranty against premature wear under normal driving conditions.
Founded and based in the United Kingdom, EBC Brakes is a premiere producer of brake components for passenger cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, ATVs, and even scooters. EBC brake pads and rotors are preferred by fleet operators of emergency vehicles, livery cabs, and by discerning racers all over the world for the effective grip, superior lifespan, resistance to heat buildup, and proper fit they deliver. From the company president down to every employee, EBC strongly believes that brake components that are truly superior must be constructed from the most effective materials and also offer the lowest environmental impact possible. Likewise, EBC will never put their name on any products that cut corners in development, quality control, or are manufactured using sweatshop working conditions where human rights are not valued. When you want the best, most responsible brake components that meet or exceed OEM specification without dealer OEM markup, EBC Brakes is the only name you need to know.