2009 Buick Lucerne Antennas
- METRA® - Antenna AdapterBuick Lucerne 2009, Antenna Adapter by Metra®. These adapters will let you install an aftermarket stereo and use the OEM radio, or adapt your radio to use a standard Motorola-cabled antenna.Our price: $14.49 - $24.49$14.49 20% OFF
- METRA® - Television AntennaUniversal Television Antenna by Metra®. Install this discreet dipole antenna inside your vehicle for TV reception. It attaches to the inside of the glass.Our price: $41.49$41.49 20% OFF
- METRA® - Antenna AdapterUniversal Antenna Adapter by Metra®. Extend, adapt or split your mast antenna lead with these adapters. These fit a standard Motorola car antenna connection.Our price: $12.49 - $14.49$12.49 20% OFF
- METRA® - Micro Screen AM/FM AntennaUniversal Micro Screen AM/FM Antenna by Metra®. Hide your antenna inside the vehicle by sticking this to the inside of the window glass.Our price: $29.49$29.49 20% OFF
- Spec-D® - Matte Black Carbon Fiber AntennaUniversal Matte Black Carbon Fiber Antenna by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want...Our price: $10.80$10.80 20% OFF
- METRA® - Wired FM ModulatorUniversal Wired FM Modulator by Metra®. Interface your iPod or satellite radio or other audio source with your existing car stereo by beaming it to an unused FM frequency. This will greatly simplify problem installations while avoiding major...Our price: $76.49$76.49 20% OFF
"The black style antenna has a great appearance, and it was super easy to install. The price was excellent as long as you get it from CARiD."
"This mount was designed beautifully. It is simple, fits with exact tolerances and works perfectly. Service is great as well. Will order in the future!!"
"The antenna was perfect and exactly what I needed! Looks great on my Ram."
"It's a nice addition. Better than OEM."
"Easy to install. Hooked up to the aftermarket radio just fine. I still have a little trouble with reception, but I think that is the radio and not the connector."