2009 Acura TSX Shocks & Struts
- KONI® - Sport ShocksAcura TSX 2009, Sport Shocks by KONI®, 1 per Pack. Design: Twin-Tube with Low Pressure Gas. Adjustment Feature: Externally Adjustable. Body Style: Standard. KONI’s sport shocks are designed for drivers looking for a sporty driving experience....Our price: $200.20$200.20 20% OFF
- KONI® - FSD Shock KitAcura TSX with Stock Height 2009, FSD Shock Kit by KONI®, 4 per Pack. Design: Twin-Tube Hydraulic. Adjustment Feature: Standard Adjustable. KONI introduces FSD, the first no-compromise shock absorber in the world. A revolutionary new technique...Our price: $847.00$847.00 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Custom Shock BootsUniversal Custom Shock Boots by Energy Suspension®. Surround and protect your shock absorber pistons from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for the front or rear of your vehicle. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $3.30 - $245.15$3.30 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $5.84 - $7.31$5.84 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for the...Our price: $14.99 - $26.99$14.99 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Custom Shock BootUniversal Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. When it comes to superior suspension performance, Daystar offers protective polyurethane sleeve boots that surround and protect shock absorbers, driveshaft joints, axle joints, and steering shock absorbers....Our price: $2.73 - $12.99$2.73 20% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $8.84$8.84 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have, you’ll find...Our price: $2.20 - $4.60$2.20 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $3.30 - $8.78$3.30 20% OFF
- KYB® - Shock Mount ComponentsAcura TSX 2009, Shock Mount Components by KYB®, 1 per Pack. KYB Strut Mounts eliminate the vibration and noise caused by old, hardened vibration insulators.Our price: $11.68 - $29.56$11.68 20% OFF
- KYB® - Strut BellowsAcura TSX 2009, Strut Bellows by KYB®, 1 per Pack. KYB Strut Boot Kits keep your struts protected from dirt, dust, sand, salt and other road debris. These harmful elements cause abrasive wear to the polished shaft, upper seal and bushing.Our price: $17.12$17.12 20% OFF
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series StrutsAcura TSX 2009, Excel-G™ Series Struts by KYB®. Restores a vehicle’s originally designed handling and control.Our price: $104.08 - $112.29$104.08 20% OFF
- Monroe® - Shock-Mate™ Strut Mounting KitAcura TSX 2009, Shock-Mate™ Strut Mounting Kit by Monroe®. Monroe® Strut-Mate® mounting kits are direct fit replacements designed to complement the ride control characteristics of Monroe® struts. In addition, our full line will provide you with...Our price: $9.56$9.56 20% OFF
Posted by Craig C.
"Great product. Just enough drop to get rid of the wheel gap with my factory 18's. Definite decrease in roll around the hard corners. Doesn't squat near as much under hard acceleration or braking. Ride quality is about the same, a little rougher around the bumps. "