The grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it’s one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles...
2009 Acura TSX Custom Grilles
1 - 5 of 501 of 01
- E&G Classics® Chrome Fine Mesh Grille KitAcura TSX 2009, Chrome Fine Mesh Grille Kit by E&G Classics®, 2 Pieces. The complete kit includes main and bumper grille. This grille is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries...
- APG® Chrome Mesh GrilleAcura TSX 2009, Chrome Stainless Steel Mesh Grille by APG®. Give your vehicle a new face with head-turning mesh grille by APG. This product is made of top grade rustproof stainless steel. Grille is designed application-specific for...Designed application-specific for precise fitMade of stainless steel for high durability
$280.44from $224.35 - $313.30# 242996
- Replace® GrilleAcura TSX 2009, Black Grille by Replace®. Like all the components at the front of your car or truck, the grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint and chrome and cause cracks and other damage. And even a...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling
- Replace® Grille MoldingAcura TSX 2009, Grille Molding by Replace®. When a vehicle is in a collision, seldom are just the major parts broken or damaged. Behind the scenes components like brackets and supports, and trim parts like moldings and ornaments...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling
$42.78from $34.22 - $36.36# 48642223
- Sherman® Lower Grille MoldingAcura TSX 2009, Lower Grille Molding by Sherman®, Silver. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #71123TL2A00. Partslink #AC1216100. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or...
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlWhat is the Best Finish for a Grille?
Say that you want a black grille. What is right for you? The advice is to go for grille surfaces in durable materials and to stay away from finishes that are overly sensitive to chemicals that are common in the automotive world. ABS plastic, chrome and stainless steel – polished or chromed, are always safe bets. If you choose a painted grille, make sure that the...
If you’re shopping for a different grille for your car or truck, you’ve probably come across terms like “replacement”, “insert”, and “overlay”, and wondered what they mean. As the name implies, an overlay grille installs over your existing grille. The insert grille replaces the main part of your existing grille, it “inserts” into the grille...
Popular Popular Products