2009 Acura MDX Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Window DeflectorsAcura MDX 2009, Dark Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Window DeflectorsAcura MDX 2009, Light Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- AVS® - Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsAcura MDX 2009, Front and Rear Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. 4-Piece. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with...Our price: $57.83$57.8320% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Stone and Bug DeflectorAcura MDX 2009, Stone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling is...Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- AVS® - Bugflector II™ Hood ShieldAcura MDX 2009, Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector II™ Hood Shield. The...Our price: $53.16$53.1620% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $48.65$48.6520% OFF
Posted by Don F.
"What can I say, I can now open my widow for air even in the rain. Installs very easy in just minutes.This also looks great on the MDX. Drawbacks are a little extra outside noise and it is now harder to do a quick look to see if the windows are all up when leaving the car."