2008 Toyota Tundra Steering Components
- ReadyLIFT® - Off Road SuspensionToyota Tundra 2008, Off Road Suspension by ReadyLIFT®. Install an Off Road Suspension Series 5” Lift Kit and gain room for big tires and plenty of extra ground clearance.Our price: $768.95 - $799.95$768.95 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for...Our price: $14.99 - $26.99$14.99 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Custom Shock BootUniversal Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. When it comes to superior suspension performance, Daystar offers protective polyurethane sleeve boots that surround and protect shock absorbers, driveshaft joints, axle joints, and steering shock...Our price: $2.73 - $12.99$2.73 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Tie Rod Dust BootsTie Rod Dust Boots by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade the protection for your steering system tie rods with replacement boots made from flexible and highly durable polyurethane. Vehicle manufacturers don’t always offer replacement boots for these...Our price: $19.79 - $57.30$19.79 20% OFF
- Mevotech® - Tie Rod EndsToyota Tundra 2008, Tie Rod Ends by Mevotech®. Quality: Premier Line. Maximize your vehicle's performance upgrading its steering system to new, advanced tie rods. Each part is made from premium grade materials for accurate fit, improved...Our price: $34.92 - $42.66$34.92 20% OFF
Posted by John F.
"The lift went on easy and looks great!"
Posted by Dillon H.
"I was skeptical about putting this on my Tundra, it just seemed to easy. The lift was simple to install, I would recommend this to anyone wanting more ground clearance, but not a full 6". I like how it looks and it rides really nice."
Posted by Eric H.
"A friend and I put this on my 2013 Tundra, and I'm very happy with how it turned out. Instructions could use some help, but since my friend had put one on before, we did fine. Well worth the money!"
Posted by Bejamin D.
"Installation instructions were easy to understand. Installation was easy, I would rate it a 3 in a scale of 1-10. 1 being the easiest. Total installation took about an hour. I added 15 lbs of air and it lifted my Tundra an inch. Now my truck does not squat when I tow my boat. Very pleased with this product. I would recommend."