2008 Toyota Sequoia Spoilers
1 - 5 of 5 results
- Pure® Factory Style Top Mount Rear Spoiler with LightToyota Sequoia 2008, Factory Style Top Mount Rear Spoiler with Light by Pure®. Now you can put the same spoiler that came on the factory performance model on your ride. This factory style spoiler emulates the original equipment...Factory high performance style for lessMade from ABS plastic$125.25 - $250.50
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler with LightToyota Sequoia 2008, Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler with Light by T5i®. When you want to add just a touch of high performance style, nothing beats a roofline spoiler. A roofline spoiler adds the look of speed without...Factory style and quality for lessMade from ABS plastic$98.53 - $148.63
- Remin® Custom Style Rear Spoiler with LightToyota Sequoia 2008, Custom Style Rear Spoiler with Light by Remin®. Give the back of your car a more dynamic look with this Custom Rear Spoiler. Its distinctive shape will set your car apart from similar models and at the same...$108.55 - $158.65
- RI® Factory Style Rear Spoiler with LightToyota Sequoia 2008, Factory Style Rear Spoiler with Light by RI®. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Factory Style Rear Spoiler with Light. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This spoiler is...Factory designMade from high quality materials$160.65
- Cusco® GT WingUniversal GT Wing by Cusco®.$384.30
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides the best performance with cost being of little importance.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take a look at each type.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?A spoiler is intended to control the way the air streaming over the car is affecting the rear of the vehicle. Spoilers cause drag, and actually slow the car down or make it unstable, if not properly designed. A correctly designed spoiler can counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and keep the car on the road.
- Exterior AccessoriesWill Adding a Spoiler Make My Car More Aerodynamic?When most people think of automobile aerodynamics, they envision a car in the wind tunnel with a smoke wand showing how the air flows over the car. Now that we’ve covered some basics, let’s look at the individual pieces more in-depth to see how they can affect your car.
- Omega R&D® Excalibur 2-Way Vehicle Security and Remote Start System$121.62 - $265.50
2008 Toyota Sequoia Spoilers Reviews
Average rating: 4.3 - 1 reviews
4.3 of 5
2008 Toyota Sequoia / Posted by Robert (Union, KY) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes3 people found this review helpful.
- Related 2008 Toyota Sequoia Pages
- 2008 Toyota Sequoia Models
- 2008 Toyota Sequoia Limited Spoilers
- 2008 Toyota Sequoia Platinum Spoilers
- 2008 Toyota Sequoia SR5 Spoilers
- 2008 Toyota Sequoia SR5 Premium Spoilers