2008 Suzuki Reno Wiper Blades
- Rain-X® - Latitude™ 8-in-1 Wiper BladeSuzuki Reno 2008, Latitude™ 8-in-1 Wiper Blade by Rain-X®. These wiper blades enable you to drive safely in rain, sleet and snow. The contoured beam ensures that the blade hugs the windshield for streak-free visibility, and the graphite blade...Our price: $12.99 - $15.99$12.99 20% OFF
- Rain-X® - Weatherbeater™ Wiper BladeSuzuki Reno 2008, Weatherbeater™ Wiper Blade by Rain-X®. Clearly see the road regardless of the weather with Weatherbeater Wiper Blades. Multiple pressure points along with embedded friction reducers apply even pressure on the wiper blade across...Our price: $7.49$7.49 20% OFF
- Michelin® - Stealth™ Hybrid Smart Flex Wiper BladeSuzuki Reno 2008, Stealth™ Hybrid Smart Flex Wiper Blade by Michelin®. Drive safely under the harshest weather conditions with these hybrid wiper blades. They combine the windshield hugging features of a conventional spring loaded blade with the...Our price: $14.49 - $15.99$14.49 20% OFF
- Michelin® - Rainforce™ Wiper BladeSuzuki Reno 2008, Rainforce™ Wiper Blade by Michelin®. Get superior, streak-free, and quiet wiping at an exceptional value. The traditional, heavy-duty, all metal riveted frame applies even pressure across the entire blade, for a complete,...Our price: $8.49 - $9.99$8.49 20% OFF
- TRICO® - Force™ Wiper BladeSuzuki Reno 2008, Force™ Wiper Blade by TRICO®. Tired of keeping your speeds down when your wiper blades lift clear of the windshield on windy days? Air speeds over your windshield can be double the speed your speedometer shows, thanks to strong...Our price: $26.69 - $27.69$26.69 20% OFF
- TRICO® - Exact Fit™ Conventional Wiper BladeSuzuki Reno 2008, Exact Fit™ Conventional Wiper Blade by TRICO®. Don’t squint and slow down just because it’s raining. Replace those funky old wiper blades with a new TRICO® Exact Fit™ blade and improve your visibility when it counts.Made from the...Our price: $12.69 - $14.69$12.69 20% OFF
- TRICO® - Ice™ Wiper BladeSuzuki Reno 2008, Ice™ Wiper Blade by TRICO®. TRICO® Ice™ has a specially designed, ruggedly constructed, synthetic-blended armor that is infinitely flexible and protects critical wiper components from ice and snow. That armor will easily prevent...Our price: $16.69$16.69 20% OFF
- Bosch® - ICON™ Wiper BladeSuzuki Reno 2008, ICON™ Wiper Blade by Bosch®. Replace your original equipment windshield wipers with innovative, top-grade wiper blades that ensure maximum visibility, no matter the weather. Designed to apply more uniform pressure along the...Our price: $26.08 - $29.33$26.08 20% OFF
- Bosch® - Evolution™ Wiper BladeSuzuki Reno 2008, Evolution™ Wiper Blade by Bosch®. Replace your original equipment windshield wipers with innovative, highly reliable wiper blades that ensure maximum visibility, no matter the weather. Step up to Bosch exclusive bracketless...Our price: $17.42 - $18.73$17.42 20% OFF
"I received this wiper advertised as for the 2012 Chevy Equinox. It was missing a part, CARiD sent me another blade very quickly, promising to make sure the part was in the package. However, the part was still missing. I called the manufacturer and was told they are not including the part, because so few people need them. So I had to wait for the manufacturer to send me the correct connector. I should mention that the instructions also say the part is included in the package .This is Not the fault of CARiD."
"Rain-X windshield wipers are excellent... Clean the window smoothly without streaks."
"The service and help we got from the CARiD team was excellent, the ease of communication was fantastic, can't fault the service in any way, especially when we were first time users; we would not hesitate to use this site again. The wipers were very easy to install, so a big Thank you to the CARiD team. Melvin Crow (New Zealand)"
"My friend installed them for me, although it looked easy! But I had the pleasure to try them out -- and boy -- what a difference! From now on clear view!"
"Well, I received a reply from the factory, and the universal adapter is the same one you use on the post type arm. (Has the 3 slots on it). So, it is actually the J4x9 large hook instructions that you use. Not the J3x9 small hook as their website says the Beetle takes. Using this method isn't illustrated very well. So I take back the bad review and will eat crow. Guess I have spares now."